LMAO, IF I WERENT ON THE DOG HOUSE W METH,

I'D ASK IF HE COULD EDIT IT TO SAY

"ROBIN THICKE IS A THOT LEADER IN DA COMMUNITY, B"

NO LIVE LINKS B

AND YO TELL ME HOW FP GROUPS ARE TAXING FOR THAT T

SMH
i been looking for it, but not all funked up and wants a bill for it 
mean.gif

Retail or resell for the globe and black TNF, the only supreme I have other than the nike shorts our supreme x TNF jackets

Last edited:
Need a new pair of jeans, any thoughts on supreme jeans? Also, how is the sizing?

Someone mearly gets me the Le Bain hoody in a medium for retail (I will pay for it). I'll ship you this pair of Neighborhood - Supreme Rigid Savage Denim size S (tailored to fit like APC New Standard) for free. Haven't worn them in a very long time so I will give them up. One pair on eBay right now for $1000.

Also the grey mini box logo pullover up for grabs if you wanna pay shipping. Size L. Yeah I cut the neck open. @Animal Thug can vouch for me. Hooked him up with the maroon box for free.

Last edited:
Placed an order for shorts on the restock on Fri night (4/4). The order went through, but I never received an order confirmation or shipping confirmation (not sure if I put in the wrong email or what). Have all pairs arrived from the 4/3 week? I tried to call the # my credit card company gave me - 212-274-8855, but no pick-ups.

What are your thoughts? Should I file a claim if they aren't here in the next few days? Another # I can call to get further info?

Is there a reason why Supreme uses the Soviet Union flag instead of the Russian flag? Their flags hoodie and deck also had the Soviet Union flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom