Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Placed an order for shorts on the restock on Fri night (4/4). The order went through, but I never received an order confirmation or shipping confirmation (not sure if I put in the wrong email or what). Have all pairs arrived from the 4/3 week? I tried to call the # my credit card company gave me - 212-274-8855, but no pick-ups.

What are your thoughts? Should I file a claim if they aren't here in the next few days? Another # I can call to get further info?

Call the warehouse/cust service number. It's in the first post.

I got the printed block stripe pocket tee in M teal. If anyone is interested. I'm letting it go for retail plus shipping.

Bats here!

They had some on the site earlier but they're all gone now. I considered copping one of these too but decided against it last minute. Too bad, they're a dope shirt.

Black would've went well with mc flyknits. I'm not pressed but hopefully they put some more up before Thursday. Happy I grabbed nefertiti yesterday though.

got my denim jersey and it looks dope in person... only disappointing thing is the supreme print is screen printed so after a few washes its a wrap :smh:

Black would've went well with mc flyknits. I'm not pressed but hopefully they put some more up before Thursday. Happy I grabbed nefertiti yesterday though.
Yeah I grabbed a nefertiti tee today. Stoked on that because I waited too long on release day deciding and missed it by the time I decided I wanted it. Also, got my quilted crew from the last restock which is very warm and comfortable. Some Supreme stuff I don't mind paying the absurd prices for because the quality and comfort can't be matched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom