Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can I find that crusher that came out like three drops ago that just had the simple logo. I think it came in a bunch of colors like, black, navy and red.

And if Im 7 1/4 in new era fitteds what size will I be in crushers?

Re
still got the Loro Piana, Remington and Riot crusher coming out.
mington already came out

Last edited:
Bought a united half zip when they dropped and realised I couldn't justify paying that much for what it was and tried to sell it for retail. Forgot I put it on ASOS Marketplace and some dude just paid £166 for it. I kinda feel bad but he's just paid for the first part of my holiday, so I can't really complain
grin.gif
happy.gif

Bought a united half zip when they dropped and realised I couldn't justify paying that much for what it was and tried to sell it for retail. Forgot I put it on ASOS Marketplace and some dude just paid £166 for it. I kinda feel bad but he's just paid for the first part of my holiday, so I can't really complain>D :D
Considering there's still a few sizes sitting on the site... But it sounds like you are in the UK? Don't know what's still on the UK site.

Considering there's still a few sizes sitting on the site... But it sounds like you are in the UK? Don't know what's still on the UK site.
Yeah i'm in the UK. It sold out pretty quick over here tbh. I'm still surprised he paid that for it, I struggled to sell it for retail for a while so I just planned on keeping it. Not had a lot of luck this season, got a CDG crusher - its too small, and an Orange Baseball jersey that I can't rock because I can't pull off the colour. Holding out for the denim hooded coach jacket and the soccer jersey and I'll be happy

It w
as dope but huge as hell
nah bruh small as hell lol. I normall wear 7 1/8 - 7 1/4 fitted but I could barely get the S/M green classic logo on my head. Feels like about 7. Idk if it stretches much, but its just too tight for me. Anyone want the oop just PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom