Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I thought the print popped a lot more on the navy. Plus I don't have a lot of navy tees tried to switch it up a bit

Navy's always the compromise when I think I have too many black tees haha. Still looking for a reasonable xl Pam Grier tee in navy

Last edited:

To the office.

Navy's always the compromise when I think I have too many black tees haha. Still looking for a reasonable xl Pam Grier tee in navy
I got the twins tee in burgundy last season, one of the best tees i've ever bought i think. Can't go wrong with a black graphic tee though

To all you fat guys out there that love Supreme, but are stuck only to buying the hats, beanies and accessories take a look at ChumLee for some inspiration to wear Supreme clothing......

Fool dropped some weight to get into that jersey....

Last edited:
To all you fat guys out there that love Supreme, but are stuck only to buying the hats, beanies and accessories take a look at ChumLee for some inspiration to wear Supreme clothing......

Fool dropped some weight to get into that jersey....
He got those CGD Supreme Vans on. I got the half cabs, super comfy but he got those era lows on.

*EDIT* Also, is it just me or does he look like a greasy Nicky Diamonds in that photo on the left?

Last edited:
there comes a time in a man's life where he must sacrifice for a greater cause.

ALP

BE THE HERO NT WANTS YOU TO BE.
ive actually considered doing that before, giving a shoe that goes for money to a nter for retail, but when I do that its gonna be some type of raffle or some other random system I choose and the winner gets the shoes at retail. Basically this would happen if I caught a huge restock and got a bunch of pairs, which should happen eventually :wink:
also in the past when ive considered doing that theres always some jerk on here that starts disrespecting me which leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

P.S. If/whenever I do one of those contests I wont require you to follow my IG or whatever like a bunch of "giveaways" do

ive actually considered doing that before, giving a shoe that goes for money to a nter for retail, but when I do that its gonna be some type of raffle or some other random system I choose and the winner gets the shoes at retail. Basically this would happen if I caught a huge restock and got a bunch of pairs, which should happen eventually
wink.gif

also in the past when ive considered doing that theres always some jerk on here that starts disrespecting me which leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

P.S. If/whenever I do one of those contests I wont require you to follow my IG or whatever like a bunch of "giveaways" do
I could see that if this were joe schmo like me asking you but this is Robin Thicke... He is a "thought leader in the community." You should WANT to give him the OOP for retail.

ive actually considered doing that before, giving a shoe that goes for money to a nter for retail, but when I do that its gonna be some type of raffle or some other random system I choose and the winner gets the shoes at retail. Basically this would happen if I caught a huge restock and got a bunch of pairs, which should happen eventually
wink.gif

I could see that if this were joe schmo like me asking you but this is Robin Thicke... He is a "thought leader in the community." You should WANT to give him the OOP for retail.
LMAO WAIT WHATS A THOUGHT LEADER IN DA COMMUNITY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom