Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp. Ordered a Black Tactical Vest this morning from the restock and just got the email back from Supreme saying that the item is damaged and they did NOT charge my card...guess it may be a sign to come back on Thursday morning and spend money on one of the TNF coats.
you ordered this morning? how does that make sense?

false
you ordered this morning? how does that make sense?

Yep. Ordered a Black Tactical vest this morning (west Coast time) when the restocks of stuff were coming back up. Got a order confirmation and everything and then got hit with the cancellation email. Like I said, all good though. Looks like everyone is focusing on other things that will happen later in the week.

second day skating them, no scuffs yet
smokin.gif

CqXNH5a.jpg

beautiful day.
Clean pic, repped. Idk why you'd skate foams though unless you're just cruising around..
Black quilted crewneck came in, big fan of the stealthiness
Dope. Tight I overslept that morning, was plotting on the grey one since the preview came out

thanks blud freeon freeon I will skate anything once (or twice) just to try them out. they definitely don't feel right though, I got used to skating my AM90s and carmines.

i might cop

but then this'll drive resell prices down on ebay so it might be cheaper

baseball jersey

My Nike jerseys and quilted crew came in today. The fit and feel of the crewneck is wonderful, should've got more.

anyone want to share a quick review of the taped seam competition jacket from this season? sizing etc?  Thanks!

Definitely my favorite TNF collab since the cord. All colorways are fresh besides the teal/torquise imo. Copping the yellow, still undecided on if I want to double up and grab the map colorway.

Side note - Anybody remember what retail was on the Snake Pullover from S/S 12?

Yeah, I thought the print popped a lot more on the navy. Plus I don't have a lot of navy tees tried to switch it up a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom