Status
Not open for further replies.
you'll need the bot for anything AJ 1

lmao. . .this is what it takes to sell AJ 11 lows

"i just stole a dudes wallet. Im no thief"

"but you are a thief"

"im no thief, i only steal to pay for new kicks"

riiiiiiiight...

LOL I don't know anything about bots or how to install them. That sucks.

I'm like an old man when it comes to copping new sneakers man. I'm so out of the loop, it's not even funny.

There are ppl in here that could help you

Copping stuff is all about learning the tricks of the site...once you learn it you'll never strike out

. . .i still haven't quite figured Eastbay / Foot Locker / Champs / Footaction out :smh:

but ppl who have almost never miss out

damn.. need them black/golds but everyone and their mommas gonna go for those.. might try for the fear 4s or bred 1s.

Black and gold 1s aren't even worth attempting for, will be the lowest stocked on that drop. Fear 4s and royals are what I'm going for

There are ppl in here that could help you

Copping stuff is all about learning the tricks of the site...once you learn it you'll never strike out

. . .i still haven't quite figured Eastbay / Foot Locker / Champs / Footaction out
mean.gif

but ppl who have almost never miss out
maybe those who can help us out with this can post tips to the NT Supreme twitter account?  I know it is off topic, but I'm just trying to figure out how we can came up with a comprehensive list and an easy place to find it.

^ chill don't start with that corny pizza stuff again

Damn I never check the JB forum so I would've never knew about the restock

Need those royals badly

Last edited:
They should've just dropped everything without notice. What were they thinking putting ALL those kicks on the release calender?! It's gonna be an absolute mess on Saturday morning...and I can't wait :rofl:

Last edited:
SMH LAST TIME I SUCCESSFULLY COPPED KICKS OFF EBAY WAS THE DAMB SWINGMAN BRON IXS SMH

IF THE SNEAKER GODS ARE OUT THERE IN DA FORM OF NT ANGELS

PLS GIVE ME DAT HAIL MARY FOR DA AJ1 BLK/RED

I AM READY

lol y'all getting so hyped to wake up early and refresh a page on a server that you wont even be able to ping

isn't this a supreme thread?

Last edited:
Thanks fellas!! Man it's been a crazy week for me financially, my fiances birthday also put a dent in my pockets, so I'm very grateful they sold for that much.

I would recommend anyone who's looking to sell their foams to hold on a bit. Mine selling for a rack is a sign that once these pairs that people have for sale for 500 ,600 are sold - the prices will sky rocket. And I'm not a reseller by any means, this is just me giving advice for my fellow SUPNT people.

And for those who are still looking to purchase, do it now!! I want all of my SUPNT people to flourish :pimp:.

But you are a reseller though :lol:

It's all good, made my profit margins look frail. Nice work.

Actually, I'm not fam. I sell my personal items and that's it. These foams were put up for sale to make room for other items.

This argument could go on forever with technicalities and whatnot but in my opinion if you buy something and sell it again, you're a reseller. Not trying to take shots; also no shame in saying you resold lol. I did the same- props on your come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom