Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was gonna scoop jersey but with a wide and growing back, that sh*t is gonna look like tank by the beginning of june. Like those baggy

really? that hurts even more lol...more money for the le bain i guess
tired.gif

Friend wanted the shoes, wish I would've known. Already had my jersey, if I would've known they would restock so damn much I would've just got the shoes in the first place :lol:

Want to get his size, cause if I get another size I'm reselling :lol:

Last edited:
Congrats to all that copped on the restock… I got an 11 red in … Didn't want to put in a black because of possible cancelation

Damn didn't even catch it :smh: :frown:
AT you were the person that said your boy ordered with 2 completely different cards and addys and got cancelled right?

Yeah bro he's still sick with it. Didn't use any bots or anything, just ordered two pairs of black in the same size from two different devices and he got the canceled email literally minutes after his confirmation. True posite head since 97 too, and he spends hundreds with supreme every week. I feel bad man :lol: that's why I've been hunting a restock so much - trying scoop him a pair.

Oh well. Got my 2 pairs though :smile:..

Yeah bro he's still sick with it. Didn't use any bots or anything, just ordered two pairs of black in the same size from two different devices and he got the canceled email literally minutes after his confirmation. True posite head since 97 too, and he spends hundreds with supreme every week. I feel bad man
laugh.gif
that's why I've been hunting a restock so much - trying scoop him a pair.

Oh well. Got my 2 pairs though
smile.gif
word? Hoping that I'm good. Got my personal sent to my place and then my extra/trade for black sent to my mom's place. I'll honestly just be happy if I get one. I don't see why both wouldn't go through. Did you boy use same phone # and email?

I will do this for anyone that wants the foams….Check tomorrow around 11 and sunday as well…More cancelations will be coming for people that double dipped on the restock.
i noticed restocks were fridays at 4 and 5ish.
In vegas and went and took a nap. SMH. lol

Last edited:
I will do this for anyone that wants the foams….Check tomorrow around 11 and sunday as well…More cancelations will be coming for people that double dipped on the restock.

Andy oliver was actually looking for black foams in a 9.5...you should see if he'll hook it up

Last edited:
NOOOOOO i was on the subway and just saw the restock

If anyone wants to sell a pair let me know, i much rather pay close to retail than 200 over

Last edited:
Finally peeped "Cherry". My goodness I love Dylan Rieder. Definitely one of the best out right now. His Gravis part was bonkers. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom