Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Even a Small? 
frown.gif
yea i saw small, they were the first to go though lol

Last edited:
never had a sup bucket/crusher.  how large is the M/L generally?  i feel like i have big head, but don't currently own any caps.  thanks.

congrats to those who copped the foams from the restock. I was busy playing ball at the Y today so i missed out. hoping for another restock!

Ahh ok, may try for a red one in the future then. I want to see pics 1st, I know someone gonna wear theirs soon. :nerd:

never had a sup bucket/crusher.  how large is the M/L generally?  i feel like i have big head, but don't currently own any caps.  thanks.
I think it depends on the ccrushers, my remington M/L is tight af while my classic logo crusher is huge af

kinda disappointed i missed out on the foams especially on the restock.... but at this point in my life im hyped about copping my favorite kicks at retail but if i miss out im not mad because i refuse to pay resell price and will just pass on kicks i didnt get a chance to cop... on another note i did cop that supreme leather hat in black so all was not lost.... i was all worried about my supreme return getting lost but it didnt and just took long to get back to supreme for no reason... i still dont get the hype on the jersey or shorts and think its all hype and nothing special about it

Last edited:
Anyone know how the shorts fit? I got the black in a small, but I'm worried I'm gonna wish they were a medium

lol why is that suprising?
Because Supreme employees tend to be douches. Well at least in NYC, you can ask them if the employee if this is the Supreme store and they won't even tell you. They do not disclose any info over here lol. Probably only towards some people though.. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom