Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
[COLOR=#red]Congrats to those who got there pairs....I'm not really too interested in them. I was seeing if someone could help me out with the gold Supreme MA-1 jacket for a good price. I see the prices on eBay but those prices are a lil north of what I was willing to pay. Need a Large or XL[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Copped a large black jersey

I looked at the measurements and it wont fit 
mean.gif

hit me on the pm if you want it

Anyone with the x Nike jersey in hand: how does it compare sizing wise to other Supreme jerseys? Hoping for the same fit.

Missed out on the jersey restock really wanted an xl to. Smh
Red or black didn't even care just wanted the jersey smh.

Anyone got an xl in the restock or were they all meds?

I will do this for anyone that wants the foams….Check tomorrow around 11 and sunday as well…More cancelations will be coming for people that double dipped on the restock.
good looking out, i hope its true then !

Do you happen to know how long did the foams show up for, both colorways?

Don't know, by time I got the heads up and checked they were gone. I went over to the jerseys and they had a FSR of both colors.

you'll catch a good price with all these pairs going around

I hope so. The search for both in an 11-12 continues.

Last edited:
SNEAKERJUNKIE WHAT SIZE SHOE ARE YOU

AND THE REASON I DIDNT CHOOSE DA BEWBZ PIC IS BC I'M LIKE DA ROAD DOGG JESSIE JAMES' TAG TEAM PARTNER

ALSO I WASNT SURE IF THAT WAS HIS PHOTO OR NOT (NO SHOTS)

I WILL TRY TO DO A CONTEST EACH MONTH FOR #SUPNT

Wow I got a phone call and missed the restock judging by the time. I was check too right before lol. Not mad though, all I really want are the black shorts and now I'm pretty sure they'll come up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom