Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grabbed that black jersey in a M cuz I usually wear Medium.

How's the fit? Looked at some pics online and maybe should have got a L

Looking at the measurements on the website, I realized I should've gotten a Large too. According to the site, my medium cubist fits just as big as a Large jersey smh.

Anyone wanna trade my black XL jersey for their black XL shorts? If not gonna cancel the order..

Last edited:
if i'm 6'0 with a 32 waist what size should i get in the shorts if I want them to be right at me knees?

Last edited:
Good start to the weekend
nthat.gif

Furious. :smh:

Halftime is going to be very annoyed when he sees this. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
every should stop requesting.. going to get this thread locked.. :smh:

If I bought one on Thursday and got shipping confirmation, but I just copped another one off the restock with a different CC but same email and address, is there  chance any of my two orders are gonna get cancelled?

Looking at the measurements on the website, I realized I should've gotten a Large too. According to the site, my medium cubist fits just as big as a Large jersey smh.
Well damb 
laugh.gif

I might just rock it as a tank. I got a medium because the measurement was 20 1/4 so I assumed it would be at least 40 all around, which would be OK.

We'll see once it comes in I guess, hopefully it won't be too hard to trade up

If I bought one on Thursday and got shipping confirmation, but I just copped another one off the restock with a different CC but same email and address, is there  chance any of my two orders are gonna get cancelled?
no, not unless your first package hasn't gone out yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom