Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you guys get 1 of each color? I got blacks yesterday and would've gotten a red pair but it said I already ordered that style...same thing happened with the forces a few years ago. Do you have to use a completely different card and address, or would a different card suffice? I just used a different card but same address

damn I hope they're not gonna cancel I only wanted 1 pair lol I hear they might cancel based off IP :nerd:

I panicked when I saw the restock but only 9.5

The first time I got the error message went back and got thru fine.
son I hope not. just realized I ordered 11 and 11.5 in same color smh

It's weird they have so many damn orders I've seen some people who used completely different info on two different pairs and got both canceled, I've seen some people say they got one canceled and I think I saw one person who got two and already got shipping confirmations for both

I wanted to try and grab a black pair but **** got me nervous :lol:

Grabbed that black jersey in a M cuz I usually wear Medium.

How's the fit? Looked at some pics online and maybe should have got a L

It's weird they have so many damn orders I've seen some people who used completely different info on two different pairs and got both canceled, I've seen some people say they got one canceled and I think I saw one person who got two and already got shipping confirmations for both

I wanted to try and grab a black pair but **** got me nervous
laugh.gif
yeah me too man, same boat.

I panicked and got a red jersey and then the black sat for minutes. Dont know if I should just cancel or throw it on the bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom