Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I think they can see my screen too.

The hacker keeps asking me why mark is catching feelings if he doesn't need any help from the #1059 boiz.

Last edited:
Lol I think they can see my screen too.

The hacker keeps asking me why mark is catching feelings if he doesn't need any help from the #1059 boiz.

:rofl:

I actually laughed out loud at that

Jokes in this thread are next level

Just wrote a bot in less than two hours that checks out in 2 seconds flat because I was bored.

Now for the obligatory message to stop the flood of PMs (that will probably happen anyway)

NO. YOU CAN'T HAVE IT. DON'T ASK.
For the release tomorrow do I need to go to view all and then find the foams, get it off the email, or will it be on the slide show? I am looking for the fastest method as everybody knows this release will be difficult. Should I just keep refreshing on the whole product page or on the slide then? As the email just takes you to the supreme slide unless they will change it up for this release. Anybody please answer.

For the release tomorrow do I need to go to view all and then find the foams, get it off the email, or will it be on the slide show? I am looking for the fastest method as everybody knows this release will be difficult. Should I just keep refreshing on the whole product page or on the slide then? As the email just takes you to the supreme slide unless they will change it up for this release. Anybody please answer.
get it off the email. It's the fastest way

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

Also I know how hard it will be to get one foam, but if by chance I am able to get both into cart can I checkout? There is the one per style rule, so I don't want to get canceled. I presume that if he foam has it's own product page then both can be bought at the same time, if it is on one page, then just one can be bought successfully, right?

Also I know how hard it will be to get one foam, but if by chance I am able to get both into cart can I checkout? There is the one per style rule, so I don't want to get canceled. I presume that if he foam has it's own product page then both can be bought at the same time, if it is on one page, then just one can be bought successfully, right?
buy one, then go back and buy another

A. You'll get cart jacked

B. You'll get cart jacked 

C. You'll get cart jacked

D. ITS ONE PER STYLE, YOU WONT BE ABLE TO TO CHECK OUT DAMMIT. HOW HARD IS THIS FOR RESELLERS TO UNDERSTAND?

Last edited:

A. You'll get cart jacked

B. You'll get cart jacked 

C. You'll get cart jacked

D. ITS ONE PER STYLE, YOU WONT BE ABLE TO TO CHECK OUT DAMMIT. HOW HARD IS THIS FOR RESELLERS TO UNDERSTAND?
I want to keep. If I can only get one color or one of each, I am keeping. The only way I would resell is if I got more than 2.

Sheesh this thread moving too fast, can't wait till this ugly foams hype is over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom