Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

Bruh, you'll be LUCKY (we talkin liver transplant on saturday lucky) to get ONE, much less TWO, much less ANYTHING above that (we're talking winning the MEGA MILLIONS luck there)...

A. You'll get cart jacked
B. You'll get cart jacked 
C. You'll get cart jacked
D. ITS ONE PER STYLE, YOU WONT BE ABLE TO TO CHECK OUT DAMMIT. HOW HARD IS THIS FOR RESELLERS TO UNDERSTAND?

I want to keep. If I can only get one color or one of each, I am keeping. The only way I would resell is if I got more than 2.

You're a reseller. I checked your previous posts...it's wayy too obvious....especially since your first post in this thread was 2 days ago.

We're not helping resellers around chea bruh.

my peeps are currently driving from DC to NYC for these, might be too late lmao
I was going to skip class tomorrow and drive to my grandma's in Brooklyn and then head to soho tonight. My shot is better online though, seeing as how I was going to go by myself...got to much to look forward to in life to get shot or stabbed by someone looking to make a quick buck though. I've done drops there before, but nothing like this.

You're a reseller. I checked your previous posts...it's wayy too obvious....especially since your first post in this thread was 2 days ago.

the question is whether dude or anyone else who doesnt post here on the regular will be ghost after this release. my magic ball points to...yes.

I was going to skip class tomorrow and drive to my grandma's in Brooklyn and then head to soho tonight. My shot is better online though, seeing as how I was going to go by myself...got to much to look forward to in life to get shot or stabbed by someone looking to make a quick buck though. I've done drops there before, but nothing like this.
no bs tho, my girl even offered to go for me..i have a test anyway tomorrow exactly at 11 am lol

the question is whether dude or anyone else who doesnt post here on the regular will be ghost after this release. my magic ball points to...yes.
and we thank you for that...still doesn't mean that helpful info will be posted on here for everyone to leach off of.

Not tryin to knock reseller hustle but I'd like to get these to actually wear and im hoping if i strikeout tomorrow people dont set the bar by paying 700 a pair

***PAGING RAY LIOTTA GIF***
I am being serious.

In this thread yah, others not at all. Also, you can just lurk occasionally. you don't have to post especially when there were no big releases to me. I know people who have the supreme foams already and that sold me on getting them.

Really can't wait til tomorrow is over, don't post much but i read all the post want to get back to seeing every bodies pickups from this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom