Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is unfortunate that people might actually get hurt or die over this..
mean.gif
i wish supreme had a camera outside the store like shake shack does, i'd watch from now til noon 
laugh.gif

Is unfortunate that people might actually get hurt or die over this.. :smh:

It's unfortunate that people have to assume garbage like this...

Like someone will die? Really?

Happened before. I know a kid from school that got a gun pulled on him. One of my closer friends knocked a dude out for pulling a knife out on him it broad daylight back in like 2010 in the train after a release. Its possible, not probable though.

Last edited:
Happened before. I know a kid from school that got a gun pulled on him. One of my closer friends knocked a dude out for pulling a knife out on him it broad daylight back in like 2010 in the train after a release. Its possible.
yeah if you're soft travel in packs :lol:

Happened before. I know a kid from school that got a gun pulled on him. One of my closer friends knocked a dude out for pulling a knife out on him it broad daylight back in like 2010 in the train after a release. Its possible.
yeah if you're soft travel in packs :lol:

Nothing about being soft. These were grown men. The kid from school is like 6'4 and built. The dude flashed a gun, and then he was surrounded. So he just gave up everything he had. My closer friend practices MMA so he was quick with his reaction haha.

I definitely agree though, when you go to situations like this, never travel alone.

Last edited:
It's unfortunate that people have to assume garbage like this...

Like someone will die? Really?

Key word is "MIGHT". I know it sucks, but just being realistic about the situation. Do not wish any harm on anyone but people don't know how control their emotions when it comes to wanted material. Hope everyone is safe out there. And like stated above, it has happened before many times and even I who work part time at a sneaker store have seen it happen first hand.

espec
Key word is "MIGHT". I know it sucks, but just being realistic about the situation. Do not wish any harm on anyone but people don't know how control their emotions when it comes to wanted material. Hope everyone is safe out there. And like stated above, it has happened before many times and even I who work part time at a sneaker store have seen it happen first hand.
now i'm hearing about dc folks traveling up - something could def happen with an out of town element being in a diff environment and tensions run high. i hope cooler heads prevail all around

lmao kids buying shoes they plan to resell upwards of $1000 and being too cheap to take a cab home

You sound ignorant right now. Plus nothing they had was worth 1k. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though since i'm assuming you're not from NY.

One of the best train systems around no one would take the cab home on a summer day in broad daylight, but yea that cab ride from Manhattan to Queens is $50

Last edited:
anyone can be #10:59 but who can cop on a mobile device using the app? :nerd:

(Video)

Just look at these guys ready to sprint across the street and show no mercy.   

Plus that one dude has a cat on his head lol. 

LMFAO! I told you the guy in the car infront of Supreme will be first. They always let him in first. He's cool peeps though.

Killas on front line when you're war ready
Chopper shoot a thousand rounds when you're war ready
Just another mama crying when you're war ready
Just another homicide cause we war ready

So is okay to place an order on a t-shirt today and then an order a hoodie tomorrow? It might sound dumb but I'm just making sure my order don't get cancelled, i usually just go to the la store to cop gear but i don't fee like going threw the chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom