Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl:

But in all seriousness coming from someone who has copped multiple hard supreme releases in the correct size......

DO NOT BUY EARLY LINKS THEY ARE A WASTE

by 11 the shoes will be up

sad to see all these companies getting over on people with bot, early link, and proxy non sense

One ATC service just put up on twitter Supreme Foams Auto Checkout

Price per shoe = $200 for the service alone!!!

When DMV heads get there it is going to feel like shark infested waters on Lafayette. Hopefully no one gets hurt

One ATC service just put up on twitter Supreme Foams Auto Checkout

Price per shoe = $200 for the service alone!!!
a fool and his money are soon parted.
When DMV heads get there it is going to feel like shark infested waters on Lafayette. Hopefully no one gets hurt
yea i'm worried about that for everybody
Can't wait to see some fight videos tomorrow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
seems inevitable. 

You laughing but you can't tell me last year wasn't your 1st season asking these :rofl:

What should I expect in terms of panelled parka sizing? 40" chest, 6' even.

superdumb. Didn't notice the sizing link on the shop...

Grabbed the panelled parks, can't wait for it to come in now.

I assume the PCL tee drops on a future Thursday?

And I'm not even tryna put you on blast but it's been the same thing every year since I started checking for supreme whether it was on Hypebeast, Sufu, 5th-dimension, Strictly Supreme, etc. New dudes would get mad when people would have attitudes towards them then a season or two later they're doing the same thing to other ****** like they're Supreme OGs :smh: :lol:

**** is lame as hell bruh

Honestly I wish they would drop the Le Bain tomorrow. I wouldnt even go after the foams and just cop the Le Bain with ease and everybody would be regretting once they strike out on foams

You laughing but you can't tell me last year wasn't your 1st season asking these
roll.gif

And I'm not even tryna put you on blast but it's been the same thing every year since I started checking for supreme whether it was on Hypebeast, Sufu, 5th-dimension, Strictly Supreme, etc. New dudes would get mad when people would have attitudes towards them then a season or two later they're doing the same thing to other ****** like they're Supreme OGs
mean.gif
laugh.gif

vicious cycle.

surprised you took the time to go digging in my post history.

at least I contribute to the community. What do you do again?

People in here think that the Supreme OG's aren't cool and have a chip on their shoulders?

Well you're completely WRONG.  This is my 1st season really buying Supreme and everyone has been VERY cool and extremely helpful to me.  @jay2da3airjordan  @SupremeApe  @B Fresco  @method   and several others have really helped me! 

It's all about respect, not ego or OG this or that. You just can't just jump into a thread 3-4 days before a big release and expect a handout of what to do.  

Never bought anything supreme until this season. Decided I wanted a piece. My dude Thicke PMed me the "early" links for the 3rd drop no problem whatsoever.

I've come to realize that not all supreme heads are snobbish :lol: in fact, all the dudes in this thread are extremely helpful

just got back from destroying my legs. anything new? I've decided that if I strike out tomorrow, I will not remember the rest of my thursday come friday morning. that $250 will go to real good use downtown

You laughing but you can't tell me last year wasn't your 1st season asking these :rofl:

And I'm not even tryna put you on blast but it's been the same thing every year since I started checking for supreme whether it was on Hypebeast, Sufu, 5th-dimension, Strictly Supreme, etc. New dudes would get mad when people would have attitudes towards them then a season or two later they're doing the same thing to other ****** like they're Supreme OGs :smh: :lol:

vicious cycle.

surprised you took the time to go digging in my post history.

at least I contribute to the community. What do you do again?

I didn't have to dig as those were literally your first two posts :lol:

I've been helping people cop/doing proxies, giving tips, etc for years on other sites but I rarely even come in the thread on here as a lot of the info comes from sites I'm already on anyway. When I do post in here tho it's usually to answer somebody's question

And I saw you did the extension and stuff and I give you props for that but acting like these clothes are a exclusive club ain't helping the community bruh, that drives people away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom