Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've come to realize that not all supreme heads are snobbish :lol: in fact, all the dudes in this thread are extremely helpful

A lot of cats are helpful. But its a release like this where people who pop out of nowhere (usually for hyped items) that want handouts I can see annoying many. I've pretty much avoided this thread since Monday.

Shout out to the great people in this thread man. Let us all cook as if it were a normal thursday and move onwards.

Didn't even know it was a foam drop going in like always #1059boys will be Cheering come 1100 o'clock.

And to your previous post your 250 is going to these kicks no liqour we cooking!! best of luck to you and the other people who have ooped me. I have helped a few heads myself but that's how it is done keeping a loyal group and we should be fine

Last edited:
:smh: :lol:

BkP1Pm7IAAADWDD.jpg:large

HAHA I see that fat dude that bragged about getting those Yeezy Roshes from 21 Mercer. :lol:

Must be there for the SURPREAM SHEEWZ

They will be giving out wrist bands at 7pm

Cops are forcing them to do it

Not sure how they will do this smoothly

The day before foams drop smh ):

Oh well I think I'm out of the thread for a while. Heading to church and then need to get some schoolwork done. Good luck to my 1059 fam and everyone else, if you need something hit my pms

Only 10 pairs total. :wink:

Face it. It was over before it started.

*please excuse the non pink post. iPhone trash b*

Last edited:
Thread is crazy rite now lol.

Cats talking about getting cartjacked lol...only those familiar with the way drops work gonna get cartjacked. The rest probly won't even get the foams in your cart before theyre sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom