Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damn, strong ping. Mine is 3ms at work. Thinking about driving into work just to use their internet.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter!! Bottom line is he's screwed if my bot developers super computer will be finished in time!!!!
Just wrote a bot in less than two hours that checks out in 2 seconds flat because I was bored.

Now for the obligatory message to stop the flood of PMs (that will probably happen anyway)

NO. YOU CAN'T HAVE IT. DON'T ASK.

Just wrote a bot in less than two hours that checks out in 2 seconds flat because I was bored.

Now for the obligatory message to stop the flood of PMs (that will probably happen anyway)

"I need this bro !!!!! PayPal ready lmk!!!! !!!"

Nobody should bother you. You've done enough for us with the Chrome extension.  We appreciate all that you've done for us in the #SupNT community. 

Last edited:

I was making a joke.. I definetely don't need your bot. :rofl:. (Honestly can't even tell if you're being serious or not)

#10:59 fam got a specific question regarding the check out process. someone please PM with assistance?

also in seriousness,

who would rock?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom