Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel defeated already

I just wanted these joints to beat to the ground

About to just move on the lebain

paid for a bot and never got it.

his ig: VersaceCartWheels

ballin with your money. . .

I bought a bot and got keylogged but it's all good because the hacker said he would try to get me the foambz on his super computer
I bought one also and was worried about the same thing. How did you end up finding you got keylogged? I scanned the file and it said i was fine. 

#SUPNT & #1059 crew,

I have a small request and need info by PM.

In my "copping attempts" i accidentally purchased an item by mistake on the Supreme site if you know what I mean.

Can anyone hip me to a quick efficient way to POSSIBLY get a return/refund or am I SOL?. Should I be calling the warehouse or sending an email? Please advise by PM ONLY.

Thanks fambs.

#SUPNT & #1059 crew,

I have a small request and need info by PM.

In my "copping attempts" i accidentally purchased an item by mistake on the Supreme site if you know what I mean.

Can anyone hip me to a quick efficient way to POSSIBLY get a return/refund or am I SOL?. Should I be calling the warehouse or sending an email? Please advise by PM ONLY.

Thanks fambs.
Check your PM famb.

Last edited:
this has probably been asked but...anyone have an idea on sizing for the jerseys?

I been trying to find this out too. Prolly just gonna go with my size and if it don't fit....try to trade/sell.

They all vary honestly...some will say the recent Championship football top fits a little small (it's definitely slimmer than the Roses top) - so if you wear a medium, you may wanna cop a large...but thats a chance you gotta take...if it doesn't fit, sell/trade it..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom