Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy that I could scoop this essentially at retail. will be a good beach season hat

Sent my #1059 homie some Supreme stickers .... Feeling like spreading more love ... got 2 free tickets to the Mets game - Field seats ...

Sec. 109 .. Row 31

April 3rd (Thursday) 1:10 pm game ... I don't know if they will reach anybody in time by mail, but I work in the city .. If you want to meet up, we can.

Inbox me! (2 tix)

Edit ::: Waitin for my man Jay2Da to respond first, if he don't want them then they go to TierZero .. 8)

Last edited:
Sent my #1059 homie some Supreme stickers .... Feeling like spreading more love ... got 2 free tickets to the Mets game - Field seats ...

Sec. 109 .. Row 31

April 3rd (Thursday) 1:10 pm game ... I don't know if they will reach anybody in time by mail, but I work in the city .. If you want to meet up, we can.

Inbox me! (2 tix)

Edit ::: Waitin for my man Jay2Da to respond first, if he don't want them then they go to TierZero .. 8)

Repped for being a good NTer

Sec. 109 .. Row 31

Inbox me! (2 tix)

Edit ::: Waitin for my man Jay2Da to respond first, if he don't want them then they go to TierZero ..
glasses.gif
thursday game huh? elaborate plot to keep people away from copping foams? 

Sec. 109 .. Row 31

Inbox me! (2 tix)

Extremely tempting. Not sure if I can make it into the city to scoop the tickets from you, nor do I know if I, my girl or my buddy could take off work to come with me lol.

Last edited:

Sec. 109 .. Row 31

Inbox me! (2 tix)

Edit ::: Waitin for my man Jay2Da to respond first, if he don't want them then they go to TierZero ..
glasses.gif
Ahhhh pick me!!! lol.  I'd rather go to the Mets game than be out there for dem foambs.  Even though I see our bullpen is already in mid-season form 
roll.gif

Feeling of being a Mets fan is a lot worse than the feeling of striking out for any Supreme item haha

Sucks that they kept restocking the hockey jerseys, but didn't do that once (at least the many times I checked) for the championship football jersey.

Ahhhh pick me!!! lol.  I'd rather go to the Mets game than be out there for dem foambs.  Even though I see our bullpen is already in mid-season form 
roll.gif

Feeling of being a Mets fan is a lot worse than the feeling of striking out for any Supreme item haha
there's always shake shack 
happy.gif

Sucks that they kept restocking the hockey jerseys, but didn't do that once (at least the many times I checked) for the championship football jersey.
sucks but not surprising - i'm surprised (but not really) that hockey jersey even did that well, it hurts my eyes

Last edited:
:lol: all the new people in here

I mess with the whole collection, won't even waste my time trying the foams . Will just try to get both jerseys

Yeah that recent Champion stuff was :x :smh: to me in my opinion..

I don't think I'll be copping anymore Champion x Supreme stuff.

The quality isn't too great (because it's usually Champion materials and not Surpeme's), and IMO they can't ever top the paisley print stuff that dropped..

anyone use a pre paid cc for a supreme order before my dude overseas wants to try to get his brother some shirts, I know shipping and billing info play a part into getting your order canceled.

Got my Green Crusher in today and its a tiny bit small (Size S/M) If anyone has any good stretching tips similar to the bowling ball trick with the cosby beanie last season :lol: that would be greatly appreciated! If not it'll be up for retail for any SupNT fam who would want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom