Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just as quiet and low-key about supreme in real life as I am online...

People ask me in person literally every time they see a bizzare or crazy-looking Supreme piece I'm wearing, and I'm very mum about it. Been that way since 2007-2008.

That is all.

Last edited:

Man I cannot mess with ronnie fieg stuff at all. From a business aspect I can obviously respect what he has done for asics essentially introducing that brand to the young crowd, but I just can't really seem to buy into the hype behind it. seems as though people purchases it first and foremost because it's RF or Kith. I feel as though if a lot of the designs he puts out were GRs and didn't have his name attached to them, they would sit. Quality is pretty exceptional though. The only pair that I would say has the smallest bit of my interest is those flamingos. They're not worth market value IMO.
he's got a real talent for colors IMO and has made good use of his opportunity. no way would this have worked with nike - not that they even need it. those volcano's are 
nthat.gif
, but not for the resale prices i see

I see this thread has jumped a lot of pages since last night.....also see new faces. :lol:

*sits back*

I'm just as quiet and low-key about supreme in real life as I am online...

People ask me in person literally every time they see a bizzare or crazy-looking Supreme piece I'm wearing, and I'm very mum about it. Been that way since 2007-2008.

That is all.
I tell them the internet

I heard Supreme is gonna make you skype in to the warehouse one at a time and hold a mirror up to your webcam so they can watch you enter all CC information manually

If someone ask me about supreme I tell them

Supreme online usually drops at 8 Goodluck and they hit me the next day after a release with

You seriously pay that, that release was stupid it was gone before I even added to cart, or I rather rock things I find at the mall

Yea I need to get up on that link too. But I'll wait until someone offers me the hook up before I ask n get shot down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom