Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stopped by SupNY to pick up a pin and NYPD (at least the one officer who's usually plain clothes on drop days) is routinely scattering campers. Don't know how long it will hold up - and people are def still hovering around but just thought id update NT

Last edited:
confirmed, foams only dropping at preme.
Some dude in the thread dedicated to the foams is trying to argue with me 
mean.gif

Sources on the "confirmations"?

Cuz another NTer claimed he'd gotten confirmation for an NDC TLO drop... So who's wrong?

Cuz another NTer claimed he'd gotten confirmation for an NDC TLO drop... So who's wrong?
Yeah I was just about to say the same thing.  That guy seemed pretty confident as well.  Only time will tell but I'm curious if we'll find something out before drop date.

I hear this drop will be different. But I have no solid sources. But some clues were left in prior pages ie captcha.

Lol I know who you're talking about. People have been tweeting at Nike, and they said that they're not getting them. Also talked to some of the people I know at niketowns/nike and they said nothing in the system. Not gonna go in depth there though.

I'm not even peeping that other thread cuz I'm sure more than half of people in there didn't know about supreme before they saw those foams lol.

Oh well, hoping that everyone in here cooks. Can't hope for people to strike out haha.

Last edited:
Ahhhh pick me!!! lol.  I'd rather go to the Mets game than be out there for dem foambs.  Even though I see our bullpen is already in mid-season form :rofl:  

Feeling of being a Mets fan is a lot worse than the feeling of striking out for any Supreme item haha

PM sent bro! Congrats! We'll meet up tomorrow or Wed. :smokin

Do you guy's know about these proxy's i've been hearing about? If so can someone explain them to me?

What exactly is a proxy is what I'm trying to ask
a proxy is someone who cops for you for an agreed on price beforehand.

so let's say you can't make it to supNY or supLA for a drop (or don't want to), and you can't cop online because you won't be available, or don't think you are swift enough.

you pay someone retail + shipping + some fee (which can vary quite a bit depending on the person and the demand of what you want them to cop for you) via paypal or cash, and they get it either in-store or online or through their plug/connect and ship it to you or give it to you in person.

Got that Cubist Shirt today and they threw me a regular Preme sticker as well as a giant Bullet sticker as well. Pretty cool.

Hopefully they throw us Supreme stickers with the same print as the Foamposites on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom