Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot will be disappointed come Thursday
ohwell.gif
. I prob will be one of em tbh.

Grail finally came in

Have to give it a wash though, lol...
But overall happy, been looking for four years now...
Now if I can find that leopard lined coach jacket I slept on years ago...

Last edited:
i knew i shoulda got in on tfnb a couple weeks ago. my dumbass got high and forgot
laugh.gif

trying to oop y'all cause this has worked for the past releases:

if y'all know someone in japan, best be on the japanese website at 11AM their time on thursday, because a buddy let me know that supreme is dropping on the japanese site as well. he said he wasn't sure about the uk website, but they cancel orders made from outside of europe, japan doesn't as long as they're shipped somewhere in japan.

So DSM carrying preme on their Online shop doesn't count as Preme outside of preme?

It's a given these wont drop at nike brick and mortar locations, but to just rule out NDC because of tweets? lol

I'm sure they were tweeting left and right to ppl that they weren't getting RO Y2's days before its imminent release...

And lo and behold... WE never thought THAT would happen neither... Good luck my amigos...

So DSM carrying preme on their Online shop doesn't count as Preme outside of preme?

It's a given these wont drop at nike brick and mortar locations, but to just rule out NDC because of tweets? lol

I'm sure they were tweeting left and right to ppl that they weren't getting RO Y2's days before its imminent release...

And lo and behold... WE never thought THAT would happen neither... Good luck my amigos...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought DSM only carried the CDG collab stuff edit: online since it was started by Rei. But whatever man, everyone can say TLO @ 11am or confirmed not to drop, I guess it's just up to you decide which you want to believe. We'll end up seeing at 11am in three days lol.

Last edited:
Yea dsm ain't getting these. They wouldve put it in the announcement if they did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom