Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

if people are asking for an "early link" it just shows theyre hypebeasts who dont know anything about supreme. 

no such thing as a supreme early link, just a direct link to the product page. saves you seconds, valuable valuable seconds.
That's what I meant

Welcome back from Miami. Just in time for the real party! :rofl:

dam @jay2da3airjordan
wuz in the 305 and didn't say WHUD UP!?!?!?

I'm hurt!

I'll just dance it out....

Bruh. . .MIA was no joke

no way ppl hit the after parties sober. . .my body was done on night 1 :smh:

Last edited:
Man. All I'm saying I've never seen a Preme drop outside of Supreme since the webshop opened.

No supreme release has ever released outside Supreme shop and webstore.

Better believe someone will find it at a Ross 2 years later tho :lol:

They do make it to outlets though :tongue:

Last edited:
If you guys wanna keep the info to yourself's it's fine I guess, but if you guys know things that most of us don't, dropping some knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
If you guys wanna keep the info to yourself's it's fine I guess, but if you guys know things that most of us don't, dropping some knowledge would be greatly appreciated.
You're asking for info. AND you have supreme bot for sale in sig....that's gonna go over well.

if people are asking for an "early link" it just shows theyre hypebeasts who dont know anything about supreme. 

no such thing as a supreme early link, just a direct link to the product page. saves you seconds, valuable valuable seconds.
where's the direct link @?
you should know. your name says it all

where's the direct link @?
Yeah what he said
ask your boy supremebuyers. you know he buys supreme, right?

Man the day the AiF1's dropped it was mayhem.
The site crashed right after I checked out... But it crashed before it could say and show my conf #.
Then a Restock
Went again and was prompted I already purchased a pair.
I didn't think it went thru but it did.
I honestly didn't think I had a chance in hell to get 'em.
So... You never know... Just might pull it off ( if your lucky) good luck this week to all!
Pics below of AF1 and the SB Classics that were sleepers but ohhhhhh so dope!

Hmm if those black Nike/Supreme shorts were longer & cheaper I woulda tried to cop but oh well
What else releases in this weeks drop?
I'm still patiently waiting for them sandals...

Would you be more successful in this upcoming drop if you just pick the foams and no other pieces? For example, instead of adding two thing to my cart to add one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom