Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

the information you are looking for is not some sort of magic secret, if you have copped supreme before and/or pay attention on other supreme forums you should be able to figure it out.

That's the problem fam. These newbs (to the thread) askin for handouts don't EVER buy supreme or contribute to this thread. They're only here for the foambs, b.

Mario, u will NOT have time to add other items to your cart, so don't waste your time FYI. If you do, you will more than likely miss out.

That's the problem fam. These newbs (to the thread) askin for handouts don't EVER buy supreme or contribute to this thread. They're only here for the foambs, b.

Mario, u will NOT have time to add other items to your cart, so don't waste your time FYI. If you do, you will more than likely miss out.
I'm here just for foams

This right here fam. Dudes want to be spoonfed, while not rocking with a brand, while also most likely coming in for resale purposes. FOH with that nonsense. Go to House of Hoops and camp for those solar pros. With that being said, I hope all the people that keep it 100 COOK on Thursday.

pic of Lude tee? i honestly thought it was a bullet due to the shimmery reflective effect of the sticker. my bad.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

im going to do you a solid right now. go watch wolf of wall street. youre welcome

I'm not only here for foams I copped that champion jersey and the playboy vans too [emoji]128533[/emoji]

I'm not only here for foams I copped that champion jersey and the playboy vans too [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Clearly for reselling...you're a reseller bro. I don't know how else to say this to you any nicer. No. We won't help you make some money off of us and than you disappear and never contribute anything worthy to this thread or forums. No. We won't help you with any info.

Especially reading your previous posts and seeing this:

I go to my store, (15 minutes) pick up around 8 pairs of whatever's coming out (20 minutes), go home post on ebay and text frequent buyers (1 hour tops) then drive 2 minutes to my post office and spend a total of about 10 minutes there. Keep in mind I'm 15, the money I can manage to pull in for very little work is crazy. I tried to start one and they locked it very fast.

[I have a newly acquired connect!Been doing this for like 2 months, really easy cash for teenager.

Y'all might hate resellers, but I wanna shed to light to the fact that most of us are young and in need of quick cash. So in here I wanna discuss what's hyped and worth reselling. I honestly understand the frustration, but if you guys want us to go away, stop paying our prices.

No.

Last edited:
This is going to be crazy. I have no luck with anything supreme. Only thing I have been able to get at retail was the flyknit lunar 1.

Good luck come Thursday cuz we are going to need it

This is going to be crazy. I have no luck with anything supreme. Only thing I have been able to get at retail was the flyknit lunar 1.

Good luck come Thursday cuz we are going to need it
you got probly the fastest selling supreme shoe in the past few seasons and you have no luck 
sick.gif

Lol 1 out of a million things I have tried my luck at. I feel you tho. I felt like I hit the lotto when I got those. Only lunar I own that I haven't rocked yet

The lines at the store are crazy and then the resale prices are :x

I'll try online and if I miss out I'll just take the L

TBlake shining the light on those who need it the most 

How to cop foams for dummys

Last edited:
Well thats sad. Through all my supreme purchases I have never noticed the Save this Address button. 
mean.gif

Nano seconds wasted.

Last edited:
ALLL of this :lol:

I think we should just keep all info in the PM's. Imagine the amount of lurkers not posting and asking "dumb" questions :x .

this. imagine thursday morning and the amount of idiots asking common place questions. :x i guarantee most of these people youll never see in this thread again after the release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom