Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chances of getting a pair of foams is better in store I would think. The window you have to check out online is barely a few seconds. #1059 gonna prosper but I think there will be some luck involved because hundreds, maybe even a thousand people will be hitting submit order at the exact same time down to tenths and hundredths of a second.

The problem with this guessing game is if you're off by just one character than you've lost precious seconds fumbling for the actual link
Yeah I think I'm just gonna have like 4 different possible links going on page monitor then do my usual refreshing just in case they are all wrong.

When was the last time the site crashed? An actually crash because the servers were overwhelmed? I think it happened during the Flyknits last year but can't remember

When was the last time the site crashed? An actually crash because the servers were overwhelmed? I think it happened during the Flyknits last year but can't remember
it didn't crash for flyknits, last time it crashed iirc was for the af1s in 2012

U KNOW WHEN PPL SARCASTICALLY SAY IF SUPREME SLAPPED A BOX LOGO ON A TURD IT WILL STILL BE HYPED AND SELL FOR CRAZY.

WELL, I USED TO THINK IT WAS SARCASM

HELL EVEN FANTA SEA

BUT I THINK ITS REALITY
Doesn't even apply to box logos anymore.  That was always a given lol.  Now it's slap a print on a Foamb and make it limited = INSTANT sellout 
laugh.gif

I don't remember the site crashing for the Flyknits they just sold out insanely quick, some sizes didn't even show up for me at least. i can't remember the last time the site crashed for some reason i want to say AF1 release but i don't think it happened then either.

SO the bots have hit supreme. Sadly, this day was coming.

Now i officially have NO chance of landing any Nike collabs going fwd. Last year i got thru on Camo forces AND 10 yr anni Dunks using autofill thinking i was doing it, lol...

we are about to be coming up like the keeblers.... SHORT...
@B Fresco don't forget man, you got no chance at these :lol:

Last crash I remember was AF1's. Tried ordering so many times, ended up giving up. Hour later I got an order confirmation email, I was :smokin the rest of the day.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom