Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a double edged sword. On one hand its "dont be a ***** and say something" on the other its "dont get potentially hurt/killed over shoes"
my thing is, the line cutters are trying to do it with as little fuss as possible. at least speak up and put them on the spot. at the end of the day, any big ruckus is gonna draw attention. but nah, most of these p**ys just stand there shook. stay behind your computer in that case lol

This is a double edged sword. On one hand its "dont be a ***** and say something" on the other its "dont get potentially hurt/killed over shoes"

This. I'm all for standing up for yourself, but suffice to say I have a lot more to lose than a majority of the kids who would be camping for a supreme release. That's the exact reason I don't camp for anything and never will.

After doing some research, I've discovered that Edouard Manet actually painted the 'Le Bain' art in the 1800's.

'the luncheon on the grass' is what it was originally called..

This. I'm all for standing up for yourself, but suffice to say I have a lot more to lose than a majority of the kids who would be camping for a supreme release. That's the exact reason I don't camp for anything and never will.
daps x100. i'm pretty much in the same boat. not risking health or freedom messing around. 

All I'm saying is, if someone's willing to get charged with assault over some kicks, I'm all for it. I'd like to think everyone has something to lose and every life is precious, but if some punk a** is going to take a swing at me, I'd deff let him and have him end up at central booking a few minutes later. People are so stupid, so they should learn their lesson. If anyone thinks ANYTHING material is worth a human life, they should go jump off of a cliff. I totally agree with the double edged sword thing because there are valid points for just being passive and not letting people bully you around.

Logo on bullet knife is starting to fade away, I suggest laying clear tape on it if you want to keep it in-tact  

will have an job interview  smh

if anyone can help me out i will glady talk about reimbursing you for time. 

Jebbia gets your money Thursday, then Ronnie gets the rest Saturday. 
nthat.gif
Man I cannot mess with ronnie fieg stuff at all. From a business aspect I can obviously respect what he has done for asics essentially introducing that brand to the young crowd, but I just can't really seem to buy into the hype behind it. seems as though people purchases it first and foremost because it's RF or Kith. I feel as though if a lot of the designs he puts out were GRs and didn't have his name attached to them, they would sit. Quality is pretty exceptional though. The only pair that I would say has the smallest bit of my interest is those flamingos. They're not worth market value IMO.

100% agree

After doing some research, I've discovered that Edouard Manet actually painted the 'Le Bain' art in the 1800's.

'the luncheon on the grass' is what it was originally called..

More females should lunch naked..

I'm still confused about how to get on board with the 1059 crew (I am a little slow when it comes to social media stuff, haha).  i would really appreciate it if someone who recognizes me in this thread send me a PM regarding how to become part of 1059.  Thanks in ad*****!

is ad***** a bad word now?  haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom