Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get how NYPD doesn't do anything about the huge crowd in front of the store, especially if it's there for days.

^^^ Thats true. Remember if they sell it for 750 after fees they walk away with 400USD tax free. I think thats above min. Wage in the USA

I like the shorts (not the jersey so much) but being 110 dollars, kills it for me
yeah shorts should have been priced around 60-75

I don't get how NYPD doesn't do anything about the huge crowd in front of the store, especially if it's there for days.
Nypd dont give a damn. Once people start fighting/smoking marijuana excessively then they'll come

@nypd gives supny barricades other than that Supreme gotta keep it 100 hunna unless they want the boys to come by

Dueling lines in NYC already 
nerd.gif

Untitled.png

not my pic, via google maps

Last edited:

If somebody is really willing to camp for 72+ Hours they deserve the shoe a hell of alot more than I do, that ghost camping though 
mean.gif
 **** that. I don't hate on dedication, no matter how foolish it is.
**** ghosts. if it's you and like two of your boys and yall rotate, i could let that slide tho.

@nypd gives supny barricades other than that Supreme gotta keep it 100 hunna unless they want the boys to come by
supny aint gonna do anything, but show up at 10:30 and start setting aside product for F&F. if you cant see the entire storefront at 11am, you're not getting a pari

Nah son. You were talking about auto fill, now you're talking about early links. Two COMPLETELY different things. #1059 and pretty much anybody with a brain can figure out the links. CHECKOUT is a completely different thing. By your braggington post, you implied you're doing something even faster than auto fill... So again you either put folks on to a FASTER checkout method, which you haven't as of yet, or FOH with your gloating. It's childish fam, and reeks of insecurity. This thread is about helping folks out. What NT was originally about...

If you know me you would know I help. Early links if u want to call them that and yes a check out even faster than the great autofill

I've helped those who asked. I do my best to help members here I really do, sometimes I want to but don't end up having the time but I do try my best. Just clothes and shoes so it's not that serious to me. I don't hold them to a higher standard especially not supreme cause it's just street wear

I've responded to everyone who has PMd me

Might go for the jersey or shorts instead of the foams :lol: didn't know I'd actually like that stuff

Last edited:
If its like this for the foams

just imagine the Jordans :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom