Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely agree with B Fresco. Definitely a bit naive to think that these have no chance of popping up on NDC with all the pairs we've seen floating around early...
the hype is blinding most to the fact that it was widely acknowledged supreme shops would not have the exclusive on these like usual

Sadly some people will earn more from reselling these sneakers than they would've if they weren't in front of supreme camping all week

12.00 an hour lol? Idk man, I guess I just consider my time much more valuable seeing as how I'm a student and a co-owner of a business (non-sneaker related). People just honestly want money to come to them easily now of days. My generation doesn't want to work hard.

^^^ Thats true. Remember if they sell it for 750 after fees they walk away with 400USD tax free. I think thats above min. Wage in the USA

I like the shorts (not the jersey so much) but being 110 dollars, kills it for me

$12 an hour? You think the people who are waiting on these lines A) have a secure job B) have one that pays $12/hr?

Probably not

Last edited:
Camping now?

Cats got nothing to do from now to Thurs morning??

What kind of life is that??
Most are just leaving their chairs there and making appearances at this point. Doubt anyone will be there now to thursday nonstop

$250 + tax

Assuming NYC tax rate that's $273 after taxes.

Sell for $750 if they're lucky. That's only $454 after fees. If dudes are already camping that's 72 hours.

$6.30/hour. Garbage.

$12 an hour? You think the people who are waiting on these lines A) have a secure job B) have one that pays $12/hr?

Probably not

I'm saying that they'll end up making 12.00 an hour when all is said and done. It doesn't make sense to me man, but I know I'm blessed to be where I'm at right now. Time is something that you can never get back.

Just a heads up for everyone, talked to my dudes at Nike NYC and Nike DC. Nothing matching the preme foams on their shipping manifests or in their system today. Not looking like a Niketown release at all, if we see any nike release in general.

$250 + tax

Sell for $750 if they're lucky. That's only $454 after fees. If dudes are already camping that's 72 hours.

$6.30/hour. Garbage.

What fees if u sell on eBay its 10%+3% PayPal so u still end up with 670

Just a heads up for everyone, talked to my dudes at Nike NYC and Nike DC. Nothing matching the preme foams on their shipping manifests or in their system today. Not looking like a Niketown release at all, if we see any nike release in general.

If they drop anywhere else it would be NDC only.

$250 + tax

$6.30/hour. Garbage.
Most states have laws preventing people from working 72 straight hours without breaks 
roll.gif

$250 + tax

$6.30/hour. Garbage.

For a man with no skills and no income, 6.30 is better than nothing.

Also you broke it down, 99% of the kids in line see it as I'm going to get 800 -1000 bucks.

If somebody is really willing to camp for 72+ Hours they deserve the shoe a hell of alot more than I do, that ghost camping though 
mean.gif
 **** that. I don't hate on dedication, no matter how foolish it is.

still a part of me thinks that those who jump on line at 12, will still get a pair, might not be there size, but they will get something.

NY Flagship. 

stick to your IG pics

'

these mobbers are getting more than 1 pair. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom