Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
lebain and foams the same day?

tumblr_inline_n289iiGxUc1rve9af.gif

The line cutting that's gonna happen Thursday is gonna be nuts.

If you aren't one of the first 5 people in line right now so the dudes who work there can get a good look at your face, you have no shot.

I'm not going to lie, that shirt and shorts set is MEAN. id wear one or the other but definitely not both.

I sure am going to be thankful for the brotherly love come Thursday. Those in it know what i mean. :smokin :smokin

Yeah I'll try to show up a hour earlier. Who has time to camp for 3 days foh.

even the line cutters gonna show up earlier than usual - all the normal rules out the window this thursday

Not to mention all the VIP that's just gonna straight skip everybody.

Yes, yes and yes.

Just skip where you can and fall in place. Don't be the idiot who never went there before, skips all the way to the front and gets knocked out, especially if you're a kid, you'll just embarrass yourself

I CAN GUARANTEE YOU I COULD SKIP TO NEAR THE FRONT OF THE LINE AND WONT GET TOUCHED.

JUST TO CLARIFY IM NOT A BULLY, I JUST PAY THE BOUNCER AT THE FRONT 

Last edited:

I CAN GUARANTEE YOU I COULD SKIP TO NEAR THE FRONT OF THE LINE AND WONT GET TOUCHED.

JUST TO CLARIFY IM NOT A BULLY, I JUST PAY THE BOUNCER AT THE FRONT 
$50 and a cookie could get you in lol
LOL I ONCE WITNESSED A DUDE TELL THE BOUNCER, IVE GOT BUD FOR THEM, LET THEM KNOW.

BOUNCER OPENS DOOR TO TELL STAFF

KID DIDDY BOPS IN THERE W NO DAMBS GIVEN

Wow this thread will be a ghost town after Thursday

Predict supreme site crashing heck of the af1 crashed it foams will destroy it

Man I never understood those pansy a**kids that let people cut in front of them there. Call me a sh*t starter but you're damn right I'm going to start a scene if you try to cut in front of me. Kids need to grow a set and stick up for themselves lol. Someone tried to pull that sh*t for bred 1s, I shut that down real quick. My girl was yellin more than me lol

Last edited:
It ain't like that line will matter come Thursday morning.
roll.gif
i usually don't put the blame on the brand, but sup should really do something to keep things civil this week - i'm actually worried for people's safety. honestly, even walking out the store is gonna be tight. all you gonna see is

Man I never understood those pansy a**kids that let people cut in front of them there. Call me a sh*t starter but you're damn right I'm going to start a scene if you try to cut in front of me. Kids need to grow a set and stuck up for themselves lol. Someone tried to pull sthat sh*t for bred 1s, I shut that down real quick. My girl was yellin more than me lol

This is a double edged sword. On one hand its "dont be a ***** and say something" on the other its "dont get potentially hurt/killed over shoes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom