Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget all that, I know I haven't made connections like that with anyone in this thread but don't consider me a new face, 100% of my posting goes to this thread, so forget that.

Havent been here in a minute.  2000+ unread posts, damn supreme is really pumping.  Well I see the foams are going to drop this week.  Good luck to all of yall.

the OG supreme Dunk Lows went up to size 14 and the Dunk his went to size 13
Oh ok. I had someone tell me the highs went only to a 12. Maybe the store only sold up to 12 in ny cuz u know they be acting funny :lol:

Completely agree with B Fresco. Definitely a bit naive to think that these have no chance of popping up on NDC with all the pairs we've seen floating around early...

Forget all that, I know I haven't made connections like that with anyone in this thread but don't consider me a new face, 100% of my posting goes to this thread, so forget that.
Who keeps track of attendance?
We just got the email 5 hours ago and dude is already ready to find his oldest post and snapshot it for us so everybody knows he's a "contributor". lololol I'm Sleep

The thirst for info is gonna be out of this world. Sneakers + Supreme = Unimaginable Hype 

Last edited:
Yup. Those royals cost me a pretty penny :lol:

I actually got them for a really good price cuz a lot of the dmv heads need every new foam that comes out but they don't always have the funds to support said habit. I actually got them from a HOH employee of all people lol. That was when there were like 8 HOH in the nation, before footlocker decided to ***** them out.

I actually got them for a really good price cuz a lot of the dmv heads need every new foam that comes out but they don't always have the funds to support said habit. I actually got them from a HOH employee of all people lol. That was when there were like 8 HOH in the nation, before footlocker decided to ***** them out.
Yeah the good old days. Harlem was the only hoh and then they opened la. I paid 650 for my joints

Want to go to the store so I can calmly buy all 3 things, but with camping potentially beginning today, might stay home and just go for the foambs and worry about the shrts/jersey later #1059boyz
Yeah people are already camping out, 55 deep in LA and NY is probably just as bad.

I find it interesting that the DMV area has such a massive thirst for foams.  

Here in Chicago, I don't see foams often at all.  

Camping now?

Cats got nothing to do from now to Thurs morning??

What kind of life is that??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom