Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone going to Supreme want to pick up a bullet keychain for me, send me a PM please. Don't want to ask my friend in NYC to go out of his way for a keychain

I feel like I'm the only person in the world who bought that windowpane trench
mean.gif
it is very nice, imo, but i am kinda short and would def have to have it hemmed.  still considering tho

I feel like I'm the only person in the world who bought that windowpane trench :smh:

that buyers remorse when you buy an unhyped supreme item that didn't sell out within the 1st hour :lol: wouldnt be shaking your head if it had sold out, BET

Last edited:
No remorse at all. I don't wear logos and I love Supreme pieces like this. I bought the peach too.

Kung-fu jacket will be copped and I'm done.
nice, why would some assume that, much less say it? 
mean.gif
  i am a logo guy, but only when it is done right.  supreme does it right IMO about as much as it does it wrong.

Last edited:
I feel like I'm the only person in the world who bought that windowpane trench :smh:
I am so so tempted to cop it just cause I love windowpane and I love mac/trench jackets but I had talked myself out of it already since I had anticipated it being like $250+
Really fighting myself whether I should give in or not lol, if there's a black M left by next paycheck I'm thinking ill probably have to go for it

Last edited:
I am so so tempted to cop it just cause I love windowpane and I love mac/trench jackets but I had talked myself out of it already since I had anticipated it being like $250+
Really fighting myself whether I should give in or not lol, if there's a black M left by next paycheck I'm thinking ill probably have to go for it

Hang tight and let me see how I do with my size M's. I'm anticipating a trip to the tailor, which is okay. I don't mind spending $40 on alterations if it means something that fits perfect.

No remorse at all. I don't wear logos and I love Supreme pieces like this. I bought the peach too.

Kung-fu jacket will be copped and I'm done.

The peach one was on my must have list but got a trip and other **** to pay for :smh:. Please post pics whenever you get in

Marble tee finally came in today and it's dope af, I was hoping they'd throw in a sticker but they didn't. They better throw atleast one in with my pinky ring!!

This mesh crusher got to be the best fitting crusher I've ever gotten from supreme :pimp:, most favorite by far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom