Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
That restock on the white Championship jersey a few minutes after the original launch was gone within 5 seconds. I busted out laughing. Crazy.

Meanwhile in Japan..

bf70f902b02511e3aa9012acd609e962_8.jpg

Pure tease.

supreme nyc had a lot of jerseys. I was able to even buy one at 3:30 pm black, camo, or navy.

Got my Athletic Hooded LS in today, fits a bit smaller than I thought.

If anyone missed out on a L grey for retail... (if not allowed I'll delete)

Damn what an oop ^.

Wish funds weren't tied up or I'd do this ASAP.

Main reason I had to pass on the jerseys today, SMFH.

From HB:

today at supny the ___ in front of me had mad heaters (black ma-1, white jersey, peach trench) and he deada** got denied cus he was tryna use his moms card and didn't have id. lol looked like he wanted to cry i felt so bad for him ahaha

My alarm failed me, I woke up at 11:06. WOULD SOMEONE BE WILLING TO COP A BULLET KNIFE FOR ME? My back has been non functional all week, I would honestly take the ride to the city myself. Please pm me.
Was thinking of stopping by there on Saturday for one myself. Lemme know ill throw an oop if I go

kinda regret not copping the black jersey also.. might have to trade the camo for black one. :x

Today was a win for me in terms of Supreme.

First success at 11am and now this

3 hats and toothpick for 50 :smokin. Well my total was 200 but it included a brand new Gshock fragment watch that I'm going to list on ebay 8)

Also received my brand new Supreme S-Wing jacket, was going to resell it but i will keep it for the summer.

Last edited:

From HB:

today at supny the ___ in front of me had mad heaters (black ma-1, white jersey, peach trench) and he deada** got denied cus he was tryna use his moms card and didn't have id. lol looked like he wanted to cry i felt so bad for him ahaha
That's what happens when you buy everything in your mama name. 
laugh.gif

Was able to cop a size Medium Camo and a Bullet keychain around 3 pm at the NY Store.

Not really feeling the fit, so I'm tryna trade for a Roses jersey in Large or just plain sell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom