Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
The jersey I expected to go fast, not the MA-1. :smh:

anything remotely resembling ye goessssssss

The jersey I expected to go fast, not the MA-1. :smh:

I knew both would go fast

Wanted to help my friend get the bomber, but I wanted the jersey. Knew I couldn't get both

Tried to give him the keys to the castle on how to order quick but he still managed to miss out :lol:

Already got my shipping :pimp:

Damn, didn't realize the bomber was reversible, guess I never looked at the name. The navy colorway was dope, just wasn't feeling the flag.

Congrats to those who copped, ima swing by the nyc shop tmrw and scoop the DVD

Also, the MA-1 link went live "late" compared to other items. That messed me up too.

Shipping email just came through. Looks like i'll be rocking my jersey this weekend................... as long as UPS dont deliver while im at work smh.

sometimes when items restock, they don't come up

Edit: Black championship shipped 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
MA-1 link was definitely late, like 20 seconds till 11. Still had a chance at #1059 doe :smokin

Was scooping black striped rib tee for a friend and got caught up checking out on mobile. Had all my info in, but every time I tried to change the year on the card expiration, it automatically took me to the size chart page...... This happened twice in a row too, so struck out on that one. Hoping it was just a fluke today and doesn't repeat when something I actually want drops lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom