Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

it already restocked but people added to carts and checked out
I see.  Do you know if that was from the 2nd or 3rd restock (if there was any)?  I managed to get the black MA-1 at 8:06am PST, so I figure that was the 2nd restock.

I see.  Do you know if that was from the 2nd or 3rd restock (if there was any)?  I managed to get the black MA-1 at 8:06am PST, so I figure that was the 2nd restock.
prolly the second, but the third one will come later in the day, around the afternoon, 

Failed on trying to get a White Championship Jersey in a Small... 
frown.gif

I don't even know what resell is going to be like to get it now.

Just Uptown New Era today...
Liked the Blood Chit but it's getting warm down south, unfortunately had to pass...

I had a cotton jacquard sweater in my cart but I had previously ordered (needed to sz. Down) so I got an error when trying to check out with my jersey

I am salty, really wanted that black jersey.

Got a question.. i kept getting an error message when i entered my cc info.. are you supposed to put spaces in between for your phone number and CC # ? i can never remember ..

Last edited:
i was too preoccupied with the championship jersey that i completely forgot about the ribbed shirt.. :smh:

looks like my jersey already shipped, or is about to.

im still boggled that stuff sold out that fast

Just like the others, got shipping info for my white champion jersey about 10 minutes ago. That was pretty quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom