Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the #1059, I was refreshing like crazy, is it really necessary to have auto fill on?

Sucks cuz I'm forced to rely on the iPhone app (at work).

How often throughout the day should I check for restocks?
Totally random times.  Really popular items barely restock.  For this season, the first week barely had any restocks.  I did not see any Playboy jerseys restock at all.  However, during the 2nd week, there were a bunch of restock items like Playboy vans (especially the Authentics).  Also, last week (3rd week), there were a bunch of restocks on CDG items. 

For this week, I could see the MA-1 jacket being restocked, but highly doubt the jerseys will restock.  I can see the bucket hats being restocked, as well as the bullet keychain.  

I have had my eye in the Madras (black)
No one else seemed to be gunning for it so grabbed that and bullet.
Good day
Now just a few hours til the premier tonight in SF!!

Not sure why there is hype behind that jersey. :x

I wouldn't be surprised if foams are next week considering they are on the cover of shoemaster.

Got the white jersey in M. Quite simple. No bots :pimp:

I've posted my method here many times. It would help a lot of you out

black ma-1

camo championship

cherry

middle finger pin

a lil salty i didnt add the white championship first, when i went back it was toast

wanted camo more tho, wasn't takin chances 

I have had my eye in the Madras (black)
No one else seemed to be gunning for it so grabbed that and bullet.
Good day
Now just a few hours til the premier tonight in SF!!

Post a fit pic when you get it, im on the fence about the black one as well. its def a sleeper

Well, if anyone has the MA-1 in black and/or the Championship jersey in white they want to sell (size medium), hit me up. :lol:

i got a phone call in the middle of trynna order smh lol oh well still copped the brown plaid linen camp cap.

Last edited:
I have a MA-1 from an Army/Navy store I got in H.S. and it still is in clutch condition. Was like 30 bucks too. So I feel you @airedweezy

Post a fit pic when you get it, im on the fence about the black one as well. its def a sleeper

For sure.
It's a great piece.
In between a hoodie and heavy shirt but light enough for spring days here in Cali.
I really dig it and have worn my other hood button (black classic with plane on back) too much so this will be a nice addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom