Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

If I remember correctly that frog skin drop was the drop I made my first order, gonz crew neck and buffalo plaid new era

But I believe the online spring release from that year had the Tera Patrick shirts

Yup. Found my invoice from that release while cleaning some stuff out...

Kermit released 3/10/2008 based on my invoices. Back when supreme uses to crash on release days.

Last edited:
Why does Japan get so much Supreme love? They have 6 stores, while we (the brand's home country) struggles with only 2.

They also get secret/exclusive releases.

Why does Japan get so much Supreme love? They have 6 stores, while we (the brand's home country) struggles with only 2.

They also get secret/exclusive releases.
What exclusive releases did they get?  Only one I remember is the shibuya tee which is to celebrate the opening of the store over there.  We all got the secret drops too, jp just has a different release schedule compared to the west.  Also the other question you asked gets asked a lot, but I think the general answer is the streetwear culture in japan is just much more well received than it is here

^^^ Gonna watch later (at work and don't have unlimited data.

On a side note, they should remove items that have sold out and that will definitely not be restocked. It's a cruel joke to have someone constantly checking for a restock :frown:

Can't believe the F1 is just chillin on the Japanese site, in the color and size I wanted no less. :x

Was able to cop a size Medium Camo and a Bullet keychain around 3 pm at the NY Store.

Not really feeling the fit, so I'm tryna trade for a Roses jersey in Large or just plain sell it.

Seeing the pic is getting me hyped for mine to arrive.
What's problem on the fit? Short?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom