Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price in Japan for the Le Bain
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

ibu4mJrEnkFMlu.jpg

This thing is flames, fits great. So glad I got the white.

Yea bought the white too. Still haven't got it but I feel like the other jerseys the #'s just run on and you can't tell it's different years rather than just 4 digits on top of each other. With the white you can see it's 4 different years on the back. Imo the red was the only other color besides white I woulda copped. Can't wait for summer so I can never take it off.
Still looking to trade my large gold PB jersey for a medium any color would be fine. Tags still attached only tried on and put back in the zip lock. I also have a safari camp in really good condition I'm looking to trade. Not looking for any other camps already have enough for 2 life times

ahhh finally back home and got my remi 
nthat.gif
. No toothpics though :frown:

Also had got the bright neon camp from a few seasons ago. Damn thing is infrared

Might wear one of these at barclays tomorrow looking foolie 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Homie held me down and helped me with getting the jewel camp I overlooked from earlier. Once thats in, im done unless a nice surprise pops up.

Also..

Anybody know if supNY has any bullet keychains left? Ill go if they def still have them but I dont want to waste the trip. Thanks! 

@gregzzy23  I got you b

"cherry" was cool, should've been longer imo seeing as it was Supreme's very first video after 20 years of existence.

Also, felt that Alex Olson was pretty messed up when he took that fat dudes bag and threw it asking him to scoot over. All dude was doing was leaning on a fence and had no idea he was in the way.

update: sup emailed back, said they were sold out, but i could return it. pretty much what i expected, but i had to try atleast. wish they wouldve refunded shipping or something tho

The white and red jerseys sold out first so I guess those were the most popular.

Surprised when I went back after check out to see the camo still up :lol: for sure thought people would go crazy for that one

update: sup emailed back, said they were sold out, but i could return it. pretty much what i expected, but i had to try atleast. wish they wouldve refunded shipping or something tho
Thanks for the update, was in a similar situation with my bottle.  Going to keep my purple marbled tee as I'm sure the black one that I originally ordered is sold out.

Dam UPS guy came when I was a work, guess I won't be wearing my black championship this weekend. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom