Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Twitter

Supreme Foams Drop 4/3

Some of you guys are lucky with the stickers. With all my orders this season, it's been a box sticker and Siouxie....THREE Siouxie stickers... :lol:

Last edited:
Picked up the beanies this week for retail from last season f/w 13
All my other packages finally arrived supreme ships on their own schedule I swear lol

to anyone else that ordered online from week 2 drop, have you received any of you received your orders because a shipping label has been created for mine and hasnt been processed at ups yet? they are lagging like crazy

to anyone else that ordered online from week 2 drop, have you received any of you received your orders because a shipping label has been created for mine and hasnt been processed at ups yet? they are lagging like crazy

All my orders have been recieved give them a call my dude.

Bad shot but some guy wearing supreme foams he was at supreme and now posted up at 21 mercer
I

NICE.

SAW COUPLE OF PPL SELLING SUPREME CHAMPIONSHIP JERSEY AT TSXC

IM GONNA NEED A WHITE JERSEY TOO LOL

My 1st bucket hat. Friend from Staten Island picked it up for me and I'm def glad I got one. Next time I'll go small/Medium cuz it's a little loose. But I can always have it taken in a tiny bit.
i don't really wear hats (beside beanies in the winter), but that one is nice.  I my get a bucket hat a some point. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom