Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can't tell if this is blue or black.

025acc68_ScreenShot2014-03-16at1.20.31PM.png

GOOD LAWD ALMIGHTY

pickups from the last two weeks, not pictured is cherry and middle finger pin.

Anyone else get the huge movie poster for cherry with their order.

mine had that and some white confetti strips in the box haha.

You pulled that off somehow, red and yellow is a horrible combo I think.
Lol. Thanks man. I thought this was the best one since the look book dropped. But then again I am partial to the Snow Beach Polo Sport Pullover and this sort of reminded me of it.

Every time I see the black Blood Chit...
Smh, kicking myself...
Could have always worn it next fall..

Wish I had copped that F1 jacket. I'm always in the road when the drops happen :smh: maybe i should get to work earlier or later :lol:

Wanted to post a picture of my latest pickups these past 2 weeks.

Debating whether or not I want to keep the shirt and bucket (size large if anyone is asking :nerd: )

Wavy just use it as motivation bro. Tell yourself by Memorial Day weekend ima look fresh in this jersey

THIS RIGHT HERE BRO! I put on like 15 lbs between November/December from finals/stress and now my baggy tees aren't so baggy anymore. Was thinking about donating/selling but I'm keeping as motivation to get rid of the small beer belly by beach season lol.

IT HONESTLY WORKS.

Wavy just use it as motivation bro. Tell yourself by Memorial Day weekend ima look fresh in this jersey
THIS RIGHT HERE BRO! I put on like 15 lbs between November/December from finals/stress and now my baggy tees aren't so baggy anymore. Was thinking about donating/selling but I'm keeping as motivation to get rid of the small beer belly by beach season lol.

IT HONESTLY WORKS.
True story.

Just hang it up on a wall you see every day and you good to go b

wink.gif

Just looked at the preview again, only things left that I want are Le Bain, classic logo crusher and sandals. I hope the collabs and secret drops coming are fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom