Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, the jersey fits perfect. I got a large, I'm 6'0, 185. And I prefer the front to be blank, it makes up for the four set of numbers and Preme on the back.

Summer time with shorts, that jersey will be A-1
smokin.gif
 Mind taking a fit pic? Dude layin on the bed on HB ain't help much lmfao 

Why buy it if you don't even like the design?

i like the back but i thought i would like the front more. im just used to jerseys having numbers on the front. they could have at least stayed true to the quarterbacks of the century jersey and had the numbers in a single row on the front as well.

pic for reference. notice how the number and text color placement is exactly the same.
1003392_10100719093847447_932681867_n.jpg

Last edited:
i got my bullet knife and not impressed... its mad hard to get the knife out and putting it back is just as difficult... if anyone missed out let me know and ill get rid of it...

Just got a cancellation email from Supreme - totally got caught off-guard.  

Did not expect them to cancel my order, since this wasn't a 'more than 1 of the same item' purchase.  Wonder why they canceled my MA-1 and middle finger pin...they did not explain why on the email 
mean.gif

Just got a cancellation email from Supreme - totally got caught off-guard.  

Did not expect them to cancel my order, since this wasn't a 'more than 1 of the same item' purchase.  Wonder why they canceled my MA-1 and middle finger pin...they did not explain why on the email 
mean.gif
I got one of those once.  In an email they stated my shipping address didn't match my card billing address which I've been using for the previous supreme release.  Seems like an excuse to say they oversold

Yup, Championship def fits smaller. About as long as Rose but def slimmer. Usually get a medium or large in tess and large in hoodies, jerseys and outerwear. Might be letting mine go as well smh.

Whats your height/weight? I'm thinking about getting a Large, but being skinny I'm worried I might be swimming in it. I bought the baseball henley in my usual size (Medium) and it fits perfect. I believe my Roses jersey is a Medum too and that fits perfect.

Last edited:
Since Supreme uses UPS, this might help some NTers that needs to redirect shipping etc

Free 1-Year UPS My Choice Premier Membership

INSTRUCTIONS:

• Click on the Tracking tab
• Click on the UPS My Choice tab
• Click Manage Delivery Addresses
• Select Upgrade to Premium
• Then scroll to the bottom of the form to enter Promotion Code
• Enter the Promotion Code: BJFMXJ8J3

YOU DO NOT NEED TO ENTER CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.

Delete if inappropriate

Last edited:
my rose jersey is 1/4 inch shorter and 1/8 inch wider than my champ, both size L

they fit almost identically, sleeves fall differently, but the same length

both are killer 

589df4bab39e11e3a71b12f66654cb64_8.jpg

Last edited:
Since Supreme uses UPS, this might help some NTers that needs to redirect shipping etc

Free 1-Year UPS My Choice Premier Membership

INSTRUCTIONS:

• Click on the Tracking tab
• Click on the UPS My Choice tab
• Click Manage Delivery Addresses
• Select Upgrade to Premium
• Then scroll to the bottom of the form to enter Promotion Code
• Enter the Promotion Code: BJFMXJ8J3

YOU DO NOT NEED TO ENTER CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.

Delete if inappropriate

wouldn't this allow you to redirect someone's order? :nerd:

wait. . .i mean thanks for the info :smokin

Last edited:
you gotta verify your identity when you sign up

they were naming addresses that i lived at 12+ years ago 

Last edited:
Yup, Championship def fits smaller. About as long as Rose but def slimmer. Usually get a medium or large in tess and large in hoodies, jerseys and outerwear. Might be letting mine go as well smh.

Whats your height/weight? I'm thinking about getting a Large, but being skinny I'm worried I might be swimming in it. I bought the baseball henley in my usual size (Medium) and it fits perfect. I believe my Roses jersey is a Medum too and that fits perfect.

I would stick to your true size (M).

My rose jersey is a large and the championship is just a very tad bit slimmer, but nothing that I would alter as far as sizing.

I'll post fit pics if I can make my way to it.

Someone please help!  I accidentally ordered something off the site and I didn't mean to.  How do I cancel my order as fast as possible?!  Is there an e-mail I can contact or a number I can call? 

I'm 6' even and few lbs under 200.

Ard only did this to help out my #SupNT fam. Snapped a couple quick pics. Again I'm 6ft even about 197 lbs

Rose jersey for comparison

Can't really see a difference between the 2 in the pics but i can feel it lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom