Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading to Doctors appt. unds this gem
67dt.jpg

Last edited:
Got my championship top and ribbed tee.  Trying to get that F-1 pullover so i'm probably going to flip the jersey.  

The ribbed part on the neck of the tee is amazing, glad I grabbed it in black.  

was the pit crew shirt up since last week? just noticed it now

Yup
bought that and the championship jersey last Thursday.

People are sleeping on the pit crew shirt because it doesn't have a big supreme logo. For me its a good shirt to wear to work on casual friday or something

Last edited:
was the pit crew shirt up since last week? just noticed it now

Yup
bought that and the championship jersey last Thursday.

People are sleeping on the pit crew shirt because it doesn't have a big supreme logo. For me its a good shirt to wear to work on casual friday or something

I was gonna cop the pit crew shirt, but than I showed my fiance and she was like "what are you gonna do, become a mechanic and fix cars on the side in that shirt? That would be the only acceptable way of letting you wear that" :rofl: :rofl: she killed me with that one.

Had to pass because of that lol.

Last edited:
haha

I have a couple F1 pit crew shirts (Bmw, ING and one other company). They fit great and when you are into cars, like myself its a must for your collection

I need those foams. resell is gonna be crazy :evil: ..

but if i missed out on the championship jersey i doubt ill be able to get the foams :lol:

Last edited:
Just got my Championship football top. I like it but it does slightly small to me. My large fits more like a loose size Medium. If anyone wants it, please inbox me

What size do you normally wear in supreme?

I bought a Large as well but now I'm worried that it won't fit me.

What size do you normally wear in supreme?

I bought a Large as well but now I'm worried that it won't fit me.

In Supreme shirts i usually wear a large, which fits me perfectly. This jersey fits more like a loose size Medium than a true Large, if that makes sense

Champ jersey definitely fits on the slim side.

Jay is 16x world heavyweight gif champion

Yup, Championship def fits smaller. About as long as Rose but def slimmer. Usually get a medium or large in tess and large in hoodies, jerseys and outerwear. Might be letting mine go as well smh.

Yup, Championship def fits smaller. About as long as Rose but def slimmer. Usually get a medium or large in tess and large in hoodies, jerseys and outerwear. Might be letting mine go as well smh.

yeah, thats exactly it. the Champs jersey fits slimmer than a regular jersey to me. and i really dont like the fact that the front of the jersey is totally blank. they could have at least thrown Supreme on the front.

yeah, thats exactly it. the Champs jersey fits slimmer than a regular jersey to me. and i really dont like the fact that the front of the jersey is totally blank. they could have at least thrown Supreme on the front.

i think supreme tried to do a play on the wil fry jersey by leaving the front blank

it was pretty popular last summer

Why buy it if you don't even like the design?

To me, the jersey fits perfect. I got a large, I'm 6'0, 185. And I prefer the front to be blank, it makes up for the four set of numbers and Preme on the back.

Summer time with shorts, that jersey will be A-1 :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom