Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring on spring already, I am hoping for a good season being this is the anniversary year... Fingers crossed

Eh it happens bro. Plenty of other **** out there and even though the shirt is probably super warm and looks/fits mad dope the best part of it no one would ever notice lol. There is that really cool quilted button up that I'm pretttv sure hasn't dropped yet you could alway go for? That n my favorite shirt of the season the occult button both should be this week.

Can anyone shed some light on the 3M northface parka? I have a shot at getting brand new for retail and im curious as to what owners think. Does the 3M stain easily? Is it insulated at all or strictly for fall weather? Been looking since released amd waiting to pull trigger! Thanks

Can anyone shed some light on the 3M northface parka? I have a shot at getting brand new for retail and im curious as to what owners think. Does the 3M stain easily? Is it insulated at all or strictly for fall weather? Been looking since released amd waiting to pull trigger! Thanks
You can look up pictures of how easily it stains on HB,instagram,etc...Plus I heard and have seen pictures that it rips easily so unless you are getting it for retail or a little over retail, I would think about it...
Also it's basically a shell and not very insulted from the pics I have seen..

Last edited:
Admin Fred on instagram said box logos this thursday. Is it true? sorry for bringing up the box logos again, i just really want one..

Billboards will likely drop this week or next week. But more this week because for the past two seasons they followed the same formula. Good Luck on the billboards tho, if you thought flyknits were bad, you better have sonic fingers and a prayer...

Box logos wont be nearly as bad as Flyknits. Flyknits were ONE SHOE. There are 7 different box logo hoodies in size M-XL (small maybe). Yea they are gonna go fast but nowhere near as fast as the flyknits. White and red in L/XL will likely be the easiest to cop.

Box logos wont be nearly as bad as Flyknits. Flyknits were ONE SHOE. There are 7 different box logo hoodies in size M-XL (small maybe). Yea they are gonna go fast but nowhere near as fast as the flyknits. White and red in L/XL will likely be the easiest to cop.

Which is funny cuz if it was a tee the white one would go the fastest. I'm gonna guess the snow camo n plain grey go the quickest. I'll actually be in NYC for the drop so if I can get a grey I will otherwise I'm going for navy. And the occult button up lol. I'd actually like a white hoodie but it would get stained so quick.

[COLOR=#red]*No cursing or swearing*[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this your first rodeo??? Lol..
I mean look at the title of the thread now...
People been clamoring for this since the beginning of the season. This statement would hold true pre fall 2011 but not anymore... Your swiftness will be tested, lol

Last edited:
No sir, not at all. Been coppin since 2008/9 online. Been on Hypebeast just as long as i've been on NT as well. As i stated, Box Logos will not go as fast as Flyknits. Did I say they will be easily attainable? No sir. They will still sell out within seconds and most will be left salty.

Is this your first rodeo??? Lol..
I mean look at the title of the thread now...
People been clamoring for this since the beginning of the season. This statement would hold true pre fall 2011 but not anymore... Your swiftness will be tested, lol[/quote
I think he means that your chance of getting a box logo will be easier to attain bc there is more than just one choice. And tbh I think with all the different colors and sizes for the hoodies there will be more of them to go around then the Nikes.

No sir, not at all. Been coppin since 2008/9 online. Been on Hypebeast just as long as i've been on NT as well. As i stated, Box Logos will not go as fast as Flyknits. Did I say they will be easily attainable? No sir. They will still sell out within seconds and most will be left salty.
Difference of opinion, no big deal..
But IMO they will move faster then stated(been copping since 06)...
Yes flyknits were ONE shoe but the climate( and you know this) has changed dramatically from when we both started buying...
But your point is well taken.I just don't think people should take that as comfort in achieving acquiring one without Flyknit swiftness...
GL to anyone who does attempt for one, not that serious and have no stock in Supreme, lol

Box logo needs Tier one and training from Yoda swiftness. It's been like this before OF cats start copping supreme.

Billboards will likely drop this week or next week. But more this week because for the past two seasons they followed the same formula. Good Luck on the billboards tho, if you thought flyknits were bad, you better have sonic fingers and a prayer...

Copping since 06...And since 06 what has sold out faster than those flyknits? Nothing. Not even the dunks photo tees box logo hoodys hockey jerseys north face collabs. Nothing. Hype has increased but its same as last year maybe a lil more and hoodys were available past 11 last year in all sizes except in grey and navy. Supreme will be making 100k in minutes this Thursday (if its same week as last year) they wouldn't waste this opportunity and make a small amount.

Last edited:
Copping since 06...And since 06 what has sold out faster than those flyknits? Nothing. Not even the dunks photo tees box logo hoodys hockey jerseys north face collabs. Nothing. Hype has increased but its same as last year maybe a lil more and hoodys were available past 11 last year in all sizes except in grey and navy. Supreme will be making 100k in minutes this Thursday (if its same week as last year) they wouldn't waste this opportunity and make a small amount.
Dudes are so quick with the back and forth and taking it to NTExtremes,lol...
How can you even fix your mouth to tell me photo tees don't sell out in warp speed. Bruins sold out in warp speed, kate moss, all northfaces, sb dunks(the recent ones), when then web store finally opened the Tera Tee was first gone, I could go on days with this, but statements like this show that death is knocking on Supremes door because dudes getting butt hurt because I am stating facts. You can rebuttal, don't really care or even feel like answering anymore... Acting like you got stock in this company, lol...
Not even that damn serious and it's not even coming from " I have been wearing, elitism since 06", the billboards will sell out in warp speed, I have seen it season after season. Just trying to tell people who really want them, be on their A game. But you got it bro, keep up the good work lol
I see the crying from HB finally came to NT, lol..
Won't read your post back,so continue to give pertinent help or information to this thread..
Peace
Edit: also before you even mention the online store opened in 08, how was I rocking in 06, easy I am from the bay and have friends from LA that would send me stuff. But good luck with that brah, lol...

Last edited:
Dudes are so quick with the back and forth and taking it to NTExtremes,lol...
How can you even fix your mouth to tell me photo tees don't sell out in warp speed. Bruins sold out in warp speed, kate moss, all northfaces, sb dunks(the recent ones), when then web store finally opened the Tera Tee was first gone, I could go on days with this, but statements like this show that death is knocking on Supremes door because dudes getting butt hurt because I am stating facts. You can rebuttal, don't really care or even feel like answering anymore... Acting like you got stock in this company, lol...
Not even that damn serious and it's not even coming from " I have been wearing, elitism since 06", the billboards will sell out in warp speed, I have seen it season after season. Just trying to tell people who really want them, be on their A game. But you got it bro, keep up the good work lol
I see the crying from HB finally came to NT, lol..
Won't read your post back,so continue to give pertinent help or information to this thread..
Peace
Edit: also before you even mention the online store opened in 08, how was I rocking in 06, easy I am from the bay and have friends from LA that would send me stuff. But good luck with that brah, lol...

Someone caught some feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom