Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any who. I wish I could waste 6k on a deck.

http://green-label.com/style/kaws-x-supreme-limited-edition-deck-sk8room-art-drive-thru/

The word hype is thrown around way to much... an unnecessary amount ..and I can go into detail why but I don't wanna waste time to be viewed as catching feelings ..why represent negativity here? .... but what do I know I'm in highschool ..I'm the reason why supreme is being ruined for everyone rite?.. I deserve no respect rite?... some of you have been wearing supreme sense I was two feet tall ..do I not deserve a place here in some of your minds?.. throw the word hype at me.. ill stay positive.

Last edited:
The word hype is thrown around way to much... an unnecessary amount ..and I can go into detail why but I don't wanna waste time to be viewed as catching feelings ..why represent negativity here? .... but what do I know I'm in highschool ..I'm the reason why supreme is being ruined for everyone rite?.. I deserve no respect rite?... some of you have been wearing supreme sense I was two feet tall ..do I not deserve a place here in some of your minds?.. throw the word hype at me.. ill stay positive.
as you should.  but it's 'right' and 'since'

Nah dude wear what you like. Stay positive about it.

2ni86dz.gif

Box logos would drop after i spent my money on bape / ronnie fieg's / Doernbecher jordans

time to hustle

Last edited:
Think you may have it confused at least when I call the new supreme members buying off hype. Its one thing to ask question but to ask the same questions over and over again without doing a ounce of research gets old quick. This is where the hype come from or buying a item without knowing the meaning behind the piece.
After tomorrow...

Can someone change the thread back to

SUPREME THREAD - THE BRAND WORTH GIVE UP WOMEN FOR ????
Yesssssss please. The title should never be changed again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom