Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ just wait a year or two until the hype dies down again, and it'll be back to normal :lol:

For real though, the hype has hit a ridiculous level :smh:

Why is it so important for people to state when they started wearing supreme? I can easily say any year I want and who the hell is gonna prove me wrong? Wow a bunch of kids are up on the latest trend who woulda thought that could ever happen!!!

Why is it so important for people to state when they started wearing supreme? I can easily say any year I want and who the hell is gonna prove me wrong? Wow a bunch of kids are up on the latest trend who woulda thought that could ever happen!!!
Why would u lie about what year u start copping supreme.

Uh cuz people think that if they've been into something longer than most that they some special insight to the brand? Or because it makes them feel like they've been into it before it became trendy. I see the same **** with nike SB collectors

Why do people constantly have to state when they got into wearing a brand? What difference does it make?

The difference is that people who have been rocking this brand don't need to come in here and ask when the "bogos" are dropping. The difference is people that have been rocking the brand never really get caught up in the recent hype like all the new cats do that come in here. The difference is bottom line, people that aren't new to supreme are way more knowledgeable and helpful with the brand. They know what to expect, unlike the new cats. To me it makes a lot of difference how long you've been rocking with the brand because, in most cases, it separates the hypebeast from the real heads. 

The difference is that people who have been rocking this brand don't need to come in here and ask when the "bogos" are dropping. The difference is people that have been rocking the brand never really get caught up in the recent hype like all the new cats do that come in here. The difference is bottom line, people that aren't new to supreme are way more knowledgeable and helpful with the brand. They know what to expect, unlike the new cats. To me it makes a lot of difference how long you've been rocking with the brand because, in most cases, it separates the hypebeast from the real heads. 
Yep let them know

Why do people constantly have to state when they got into wearing a brand? What difference does it make?
Dude u sound like an *********. Great u should get a job there and then ur life will be complete. And that doesn't make any difference dude. I got into this only like 3 years ago. Anytime I went to supreme was to cop SBs and u sound like ur a hypebeast.

Dude u sound like an *********. Great u should get a job there and then ur life will be complete. And that doesn't make any difference dude. I got into this only like 3 years ago. Anytime I went to supreme was to cop SBs and u sound like ur a hypebeast.
you realize you quoted yourself right?

^ i think he's just having a friendly conversation with himself.  I wonder what UnkleTom69 will say when UnkleTom69 called him out and labeled him a hypebeast.  Lets find out.

And who said anything about bogos? I've been saying over n over that it's one of the less appealing items? You might not be asking but I bet ur the first one to be refreshing his computer at 10:59 to get one. Wow u have been around long enough to know when to keep ur mouth shut. There's no difference everyone gets into something at a certain point and asks questions most of the time I see the "older cats" flame kids for it. I like turtles

^ i think he's just having a friendly conversation with himself.  I wonder what UnkleTom69 will say when UnkleTom69 called him out and labeled him a hypebeast.  Lets find out.

Yea I quoted myself. I must be a hypebeast or something. It was a mistake ur not funny

Look I don't wanna fight with u guys. I'm obviously one of the new "cats" around here. All I was saying is you can say u been into supreme since 94 and who's to say u haven't? I come here cuz I get better supreme info than on nsb.org and I appreciate the info I get from u dudes. My opinion is that saying when you got into it doesn't make a difference....imo

laugh.gif
 you need to calm down thomas.  Reading your own post made you so angry you had to respond to yourself.  Who does that?

No ones tryna get rid of you "new cats."  I hope you stick with NT, just take it easy..

Last edited:
:lol:  you need to calm down thomas.  Reading your own post made you so angry you had to respond to yourself.  Who does that?

No ones tryna get rid of you "new cats."  I hope you stick with NT, just take it easy..

I guess a mad man lol. Nah dude Im just stressing a bit from other crap so I took it to heart a little bit. Totally didn't mean to respond to my own post. Yea man I'm not going away. any forum has annoying members but for the most part I like coming here to NT

Well this has been quite the insightful page...Hoping the headband and box logos drop on separate weeks. Would like to just do one transaction if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom