Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I copped the thermal jacket a couple weeks back and man that **** is comfy....only gripe is the supreme logo on the back bottom but it's not that big of a deal

Yea but is the sale the week right after the last week of drops. I think I remember they have the sale like two weeks after the final items drop? I could be wrong. I just wanna try to save up enough money for that quilted leather jacket. And the last thing I'm def gonna buy is the occult button up.

Oh I thought they do last drop then next thursday sale runs for a week then it closes. That jacket is nice $519 on sale though :wow:

Oh I thought they do last drop then next thursday sale runs for a week then it closes. That jacket is nice $519 on sale though :wow:

Yea 519 isn't cheap but I know I'll have that jacket for life. I tried it on last weekend after I went to sneaker con and if I didn't already love it, that just made me want it that much more!!!! I still can't believe that those thermal zip ups are still sitting. Kinda wish the Supreme logo ran across the upper back instead of the bottom but it's still a must have. I would recommend that piece to anyone looking for a really warm hoodie cuz that and a windbreaker then your good to go if it's only 20° Out. Thing is one of my favorite pieces to wear in the winter. Thanx for the info @mojorisin

Last edited:
Very easy checkout today. Managed to get the denim shirt and by accident the scarf (98 for a scarf wow).

O well at least i received free shipping but now i have to sell the scarf.

Wow at the Jacket retailing for 1200USD. Its so ugly as well

Passed on the levis collab. Shirt and jacket are nice but figured I'd cop the fleece cuz ill get more use out of it.

@supremeape: agreed that jacket is really ugly and that price is just wrong. If u want a nice and expensive supreme jacket you've got so many better and less expensive options. I want the wool trench, :wink:

Gonna look gayer then John Travolta with that outfit on.

Anyone knows when this jacket came out and if it's hard to find?

ny5w.jpg

Went and cop the bell hat since was already in soho shopping, like the print and for $54 why not, those overalls actually not bad in person lol, only the real fashionable people can make that work tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom