Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were about 25 total restocks on the vest and jacket lol

Resell prices will be around 450-500 once everyone gets theirs in. I will never understand why someone would spend around $400 to just make $50 smh

It would be wise for those reselling the fur TNF joint to hold onto it until Christmas

My man said the same thing. By that time, the demand will be a lot higher once people start see a certain few wearing their's.

This fur joint is so much nicer in person though, I'm telling you - this will be an item a lot of people will want down the road.

Copped a black valvet camp 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
My man said the same thing. By that time, the demand will be a lot higher once people start see a certain few wearing their's.

This fur joint is so much nicer in person though, I'm telling you - this will be an item a lot of people will want down the road.

PREACH!!!!

if people will pay 500 when it's readily available. . . .imagine what they'll pay when it's not

Got insulated work coat for $160. Very satisfied with it.

Also grabbed these brown tech fleece joggers.

Last edited:
Ok that TNF is looking less ugly in every pic I see of someone wearing it. I think I'm starting to regret not copping?

PICS OF PPL WEARING.

AND YO SUPREME ON THAT LIGHTNING QUICK SHIPPING.

MY BOY ORDERED MINE THURSDAY, JUST GOT IT A FEW HOURS GO.

Ok that TNF is looking less ugly in every pic I see of someone wearing it. I think I'm starting to regret not copping?

Still regret it? The pattern looks ******ed not because its fur, because of how it was designed. Correction. They literally did just copy the same strand over fur all over the jacket lol look at the vest.

Last edited:
Gotta say tnf has 100X more appeal to me being fur print over actual fur..

Dude Tblake has a youtube video up, sorry for not posting it ..in a rush ,on mobile

Last edited:
seen a dude rockin it in person today and it actually didn't look that bad...a novelty piece for sure, tho...not worth the $400, still...

the vest was actually decent and i thought of copping but that price tag was just not reasonable 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Hold up. . . .isn't that what "All Over" print is. . . .?

Oh. I guess we have different opinions on what a fur screen print should look like on a $400 dollar jacket. I thought it would look like an actual fur coat, different all over. But I guess it was suppose to look like a scrapbook collage of one picture...

Someone on hypebeast said the denim coaches might make it to the sale this year. Any hope of this? It's so much BS in that forum I can never tell what's actual

Thanks guys, I appreciate the info. I'm just gonna try to sell it to someone that wants it for retail... I figure maybe this was a sign that it's not the jacket for me.

This Winter, Supreme has joined Levi's[emoji]174[/emoji] to produce a small capsule collection. The collection includes a custom fit Trucker Jacket, Overall's, Levi's[emoji]174[/emoji] 505 Zip-Fly Canvas Jean, Denim Quilted Shirt and Bell Hat. All products are Made In The U.S.A.

Available in-store NY, LA, London and online on November 29th.

Available in Japan November 30th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom