Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks ^^ was curious how it fits ? If you have it or tried it on , do you think it fits true or big ?

What sizing like on fur TNF nupste ? True or size down ?
I stumbled across these measurements on cliffedge, their measurements are different than whats listed on supremes website

MEASUREMENTS Sizing Guide
(Neck to Bottom) x (Pit to Pit) x (Shoulder Width)

[cm]
S(69x55x48)
M(70x58x52)
L(73x62x54)
XL(75x66x55)

[inch]
S(27x22x19)
M(28x23x20)
L(29x24x21)
XL(30x26x22)

Thanks I understand the measurements , just curious cuz I'm usually XL in supreme outerwear with p2p on chest around 24-25, this nuptse is 27 1/2 , just wondering if it really does fit big when worn , or if it fits true to size

This is the only collab I've liked

If that jacket is made in usa jacket its gonna be $300+. The levi jacket last year with leopard print lining was $348.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

I like the collab except for the bell hat and overalls....Who wears overalls? Remember the adam kimmel jump suit? Seriously who buys it? I like the jeans but will be gametime decision. Jacket and shirt look good just don't wanna pay that much.

Last edited:
I think they have sale for a week then it closes i don't remember.

Yea but is the sale the week right after the last week of drops. I think I remember they have the sale like two weeks after the final items drop? I could be wrong. I just wanna try to save up enough money for that quilted leather jacket. And the last thing I'm def gonna buy is the occult button up.

Nuptse was super nice quality. Tacky af but I could see it working in the right situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom