Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
The body length seems mad short 25" That will look real sloppy with 8" of shirt tail hanging out. (referring to XL size) I need to measure my leopard one, I don't recall it being that short.

naval moleskin sitting *birdman hand rub* hope it makes it to the sale #brokeboi

Right there with ya pleighboi

Gonna scoop a couple things depending on what makes it

Can't remember years past, but what's the deal w/ the drop next week since its turkey day....ill try and scroll back through this thread but anyone remember off the top?

95 listings of the supreme fur vest and jacket on ebay lofl. And they haven't even shipped yet. Im sure that number will increase after the hypebeasts get their one wear in.

Last edited:
95 listings of the supreme fur vest and jacket on ebay lofl. And they haven't even shipped yet. Im sure that number will increase after the hypebeasts get their one wear in.

People thought they were going to make a killing but at the end of the day, they will be making roughly 50 dollars and thats if they sell it for 500.

Supreme should of released a plain solid colour Northface TNF jacket.

Yeah, but you're better off calling them.
212-966-7799 warehouse number
oh man... i literally called them 26times today,

not one response by an actual person,

kept telling me someone will be with me shortly, then says message bank is full...

******g hell supreme

Does anybody know where i can find a Supreme x Playboy Varsity Size M or L. . . .

been looking for a while but i'm not trying to pay eBay prices

oh man... i literally called them 26times today,
not one response by an actual person,
kept telling me someone will be with me shortly, then says message bank is full...

******g hell supreme

Call tomorrow. Today was a bad day to call. On release dates they rarely answer the phone.

Do you guys think the vertical stripe top will make it to sale. I wanna cop but if I can get it for the L-O I'll take that bet

Sweatpants showed today!
Stoked!
Gonna put 'em on right now!

FYI-those are last years Levi's, don't trip.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom