Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
The jacket is ugly, simple. Sadly in this current materialism culture if its ugly you can't simple pass. Still have to buy for resell or trade bait. :smh:

I don't remember the reaction to the Nuptse in 2011, but always thought the black/grey was the only colorway that would work. The rest were too loud.......Kanye can throw the 2013 on and I'd still think him or anyone else is a fool for buying it. I actually hope they don't sell just to give Supreme a reality check, F/W 2013 maybe their worst collection ever.

Seriously. I think its people need to feel involved in the thrill to get a hype item. I see so many Supreme ig accounts geting the hyped item then selling it a month later, USED worn once 9.5/10 can pass as new. Hockey jersey, VM tee, Football jersey, Baseball jersey...Still will sell out quick simply because Supreme knows its a unique item for small group of people and will make them extremely limited.

Last edited:
Hey guys so i bought something online on around 13th Nov, got the shipping confirmation on 15th,

but there hasnt been any updates on the tracking provided... (says shipping label is created, thats all)

what should i do now? is that normal?

Hey guys so i bought something online on around 13th Nov, got the shipping confirmation on 15th,
but there hasnt been any updates on the tracking provided... (says shipping label is created, thats all)

what should i do now? is that normal?

Call them, 212-966-7799 and inform them on you not receiving your item(s) yet. They'll research for you and take the appropriate actions.

Guys I heard box logos where buy one get one. Any truth to this? Info is much appreciated

No, you must have the "BOGO" abbreviation confused with the actual product.

Not sure where and when the "BOGO' term came about, but it doesn't stand for 'buy one, get one'.

Call them, 212-966-7799 and inform them on you not receiving your item(s) yet. They'll research for you and take the appropriate actions.

Not sure where and when the "BOGO' term came about, but it doesn't stand for 'buy one, get one'.
I hope u don't think I'm serious

do u think they will reply my email ? or should i just call them?

Quick question,

Does anyone own a pair of the supreme x levis lepord(patches ) jeans? Local guy has a pair looking to get rid of, but the tag dosent have the fit. 511, 514 ect. Anyways just looking to see if anyone can help!

Quick question,

Does anyone own a pair of the supreme x levis lepord(patches ) jeans? Local guy has a pair looking to get rid of, but the tag dosent have the fit. 511, 514 ect. Anyways just looking to see if anyone can help!

I'm pretty sure they're a 505 if i'm not mistaken...

A bit slimmer than 501's and closer to 513/514's... Slimmish (not completely slim) Straight fit if you will

Someone correct me if i'm wrong...

I'm pretty sure they're a 505 if i'm not mistaken...

A bit slimmer than 501's and closer to 513/514's... Slimmish (not completely slim) Straight fit if you will

Someone correct me if i'm wrong...

Thanks for the response, the dude has a 36x34 asking retail, im gunna pass cause they will be too big, good info.

Definitely do not do this..
I've been on SS for many years, and I can tell you , it is not worth purchasing.

Side note.
Who's copping TNF tomorrow?

I also have a SS account and I kind of agree. You'll come up on some steals and good proxys but other than that it just isnt worth buying

Thanks for the response, the dude has a 36x34 asking retail, im gunna pass cause they will be too big, good info.
I got the jenas last year.
30x32 in the raw indigo.
Fit perfect
Just like a unwashed pair if OG 501's
Not slim at all.
Not baggy either, unless you buy your pants bigger than your waist size.
Their a "classic" fit if you will.
Hope that helps.
Wearing them tomorrow.
Been cold in the bay and they are super weather proof!:D

Couple questions!

Does anyone know the sizing for Supreme jackets? Specifically their fishtail parkas? I am 5'9, 150lb. Would a size SMALL fit me?

Also, Does anybody know or is selling any of their fishtail parkas???? Size small/medium preferred. Please, and thank you!

Supreme dropped the ball so hard on the northface. I would've copped a plain black nuptse with supreme on the sleeve or something but I cannot force myself to like this jacket.

I got the jenas last year.
30x32 in the raw indigo.
Fit perfect
Just like a unwashed pair if OG 501's
Not slim at all.
Not baggy either, unless you buy your pants bigger than your waist size.
Their a "classic" fit if you will.
Hope that helps.
Wearing them tomorrow.
Been cold in the bay and they are super weather proof!:D

Soo will they shrink? I usually wear a 34x 32

Todays drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom