Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes going to be running around looking like Killa Cam or some 70s' blaxploitation character lol
Straight Turrible

Anyone know when BOGOs drop? haha JK
nthat.gif

but on the real,

you guys think the Lions Puffy will make it to sale...how much yall think?

Yea agreed^

Edit: just gained a lot of points in my book, I thought it was real fur..the printed fur concept is unique and a cool concept imo

Last edited:
I thought those leaked pictures were a joke :smh:

What were they thinking? Is supreme just trolling with this release

I like it *shrugs*

And the price isn't that bad. I got last years collab in the forest green but sold em to a friend.

What is the print on it?

I thought those leaked pictures were a joke :smh:

What were they thinking? Is supreme just trolling with this release

According to that article that was posted here, they are forever trolling.

They make weird designs on purpose and see if it will sell and then are surprised when people actually buy those pieces.

I just need to know the sizing of these TNFxPreme jackets.

Anybody have any tips?

I got a large last year and it fit perfect, but it was a different style. I'm 6'0 180 and I think I'll go for the XL first based on the type of jacket. Hopefully I get a better chance and then if it's too big I'll just size swap.

That vest is mad dope!!! Wish it came with a trooper hat. That would've been really cool imo. Oh well still not paying for one. I still can't believe those thermal zip ups are just sitting. Only the grey camo has ran outta a medium which leads me to believe it will be the box logo color everyone will go for 1st[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom